Store robbery/thug down

Sam1

I always like watching these cctv videos of hold ups because they provide a great deal of insight on what happens, what people do that fails, and what people do that succeed.  Can never know enough about them.  This one Is sort of different, you can tell the guy is experienced, when the gun comes out, he doesn't instantly go into attack mode, he calmly hands his wallet over to thug #2, draws and puts thug #1 down since he is the one with the gun.  Checks the situation, again, then goes directly to the guy with the gun.

Well played.

https://www.facebook.com/DailyPolicePhoto/videos/605740622906518/

• Like 6

I always like watching these cctv videos of hold ups because they provide a great deal of insight on what happens, what people do that fails, and what people do that succeed.  Can never know enough about them.  This one Is sort of different, you can tell the guy is experienced, when the gun comes out, he doesn't instantly go into attack mode, he calmly hands his wallet over to thug #2, draws and puts thug #1 down since he is the one with the gun.  Checks the situation, again, then goes directly to the guy with the gun.

Well played.

https://www.facebook.com/DailyPolicePhoto/videos/605740622906518/

If we had a few more of these happening in this county there would be a lot few of them to have to worry about.

Thanks

Robert

Ahh yes! Another concerned citizen saving the county tax money

I'd guess this was an off duty officer, there's too many mechanics involved in his actions to be a regular dude.  What gave it away to me was how he kept his hands up so they could see them.  That's what a cop would expect of someone. In contrast, you can see the lady is fumbling around and just don't know what to do.

Am just armchair quarterbacking it, but this is why I watch every one of these that pop up on the interwebs, multiple times.  Outside of a home invasion i'd say this would be the second most likely incident any of us would ever be the victim of.

Edited by Sam1
  • Like 1

I would not say it was an off duty police office but may be. I would say it could have also have been ex military as they also would react in a similar manner as a trained officer would. I even know some people that are neither one that have been through training and a lot of practice that would react in a similar nature. Dang sure didn't take his partner long to get gone..... :bowrofl:

I'm just glad it turned out as it did............... :up: :up: mark up one for the good guys............ :cheers:

Edited by bersaguy
  • Like 1