Tennessee's powerball winners

xsubsailor

There is a "click bait" ad going around Facebook saying that the winners are giving away money if they "like and share". It amazes me how stupid people are. I don't know why I let it bother me. I was even reading some of the comments on different news stories about the winners and people are begging for money and putting up their sob stories.

Rediculous.
1fea06f4d3346661ae0d736f7faf8750.jpg

8cfbee38b82de2da630aca801104a0a6.jpg

Life generally sucks for people who choose to be this stupid and greedy. They have what's coming to them. Edited by TMF
  • Like 1
I blame the attorney for the today show appearence as it was his idea. His excuse was by doing it this way "they" (him and the Robinsons) control the media coverage and the story behind it.

Only time will tell their fate. Some have won and managed to hang on to it, fade into the backdrop and live life. You only hear their name as being a former winner. The ones that don't make it end up on TV as a result of getting caught giving fellatio for coke money or because they are found dead. Edited by FUJIMO

There is a "click bait" ad going around Facebook saying that the winners are giving away money if they "like and share". It amazes me how stupid people are. I don't know why I let it bother me. I was even reading some of the comments on different news stories about the winners and people are begging for money and putting up their sob stories.

Rediculous.
1fea06f4d3346661ae0d736f7faf8750.jpg

Dude.

The effin clickbait on FB is RETARDED.

My favorite is the foreigners trying their Scam 101 stories "It alway dream big mine come america please please great people I have paypal"...

The best was this social engineering clickbait page from NYC - some kid photoshopped the ticket and took a selfie with himself crying with it

Most of my former people werent picking that up, but the amount of people who DID? Lol.

Its entertaining.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Well apparently my cousin cashed in a cool $50k on a ticket up in KY.  Since I haven't seen or talked to her for more than 20 years, do you all think it would be ok to call up and see if I can "borrow" some money?

:D

• Like 1

Dude.

The effin clickbait on FB is RETARDED.

My favorite is the foreigners trying their Scam 101 stories "It alway dream big mine come america please please great people I have paypal"...

The best was this social engineering clickbait page from NYC - some kid photoshopped the ticket and took a selfie with himself crying with it

Most of my former people werent picking that up, but the amount of people who DID? Lol.

Its entertaining.

I have no idea why it makes me so mad. But I keep on reading to see who believes it.

My favorites are the ones where some little girl with cancer is gonna die and for every "like" Zuckerberg is gonna donate 14 bajillion dollars to save her.
  • Like 1

I have no idea why it makes me so mad. But I keep on reading to see who believes it.

My favorites are the ones where some little girl with cancer is gonna die and for every "like" Zuckerberg is gonna donate 14 bajillion dollars to save her.

The "1 like = 1 prayer, ignore if you love satan" posts are absolutely the worst. I have blocked every family member and friend that regularly posts that crap. It's some form of attention whore whilst simultaneously attempting to shame others for not participating in something completely pointless and inane. What's worse is they actually think they are accomplishing something positive. Jackasses.

bc28e11a04ba914e863cc61a911cb6a0.jpg
  • Like 1

Here's another I found.

This woman is taking the "I wanna be your friend" approach...
379e989f6d3ff5e95115fb3b854cf002.jpg

....I dont want to live on this planet anymore.

People dont realize that those pages like Fortafy and the "like fa Jaysus an Ignur fer Sattan" are social engineering at its FINEST

They scrub that thing with software - identify age groups, search for emails, all in a giant macro - if you can catch 1/1000 with a lottery or Somali prince scheme you still make bank.

Practicing PERSEC and TRANSEC is one thing but some people are downright retarded.

I see these pedo pages say "we are deleting old people comment with age 12-19" and all these Effin little kids are exposing themselves

Geotagging and BANG now youre being sold to some damn Saudi

These dudes from TN make us look bad. 338M aint gonna fix stupid.

Im telling you. By 2020 theyll be dead and or broke.

• Like 1

I'd hire three reputable investment firms and let them manage $100 million each.  The other $28 million I'd offer as a reward if they catch the other two embezzling the funds.

Why waste the money, I'll give you the best financial advice you can have for free:

Buy high & sell low.

People will stop bothering you quickly.

Why waste the money, I'll give you the best financial advice you can have for free:

Buy high & sell low.

People will stop bothering you quickly.

Before you offer another gun for sale here, will you do me a favor and PM me first?

• Like 2

Before you offer another gun for sale here, will you do me a favor and PM me first?

I rarely sell them, think the last thing I sold was a glock because, well.. it was a glock.  People told me I couldn't talk garbage about them until I had one, so I did and it was garbage.

Most of my guns are lost in boating accidents shortly after purchase.  I have the darndest luck out on the lake.

Edited by Sam1