Williamson County Independent Insurance Agent Recommendation?

Hozzie

I would like to compare some insurance rates with my current rates and would like to see if anyone has an independent insurance agent in the Williamson county area that they use and recommend.  My parents are also moving here, so they will probably check them out as well.

I have Farm Bureau and am fairly happy, but think it is time to do some comparison shopping.

Thanks in advance.

All carriers aren't the same.  Part of evaluating them is using Google to evaluate customer satisfaction with their claims.

Years ago I fell for the slimy little Geico lizard.  They were fine until something went wrong.  Then, they went past being rude and uncooperative to being totally disrespectful. 

I feel the exact same way about Farm Bureau! Only our renewal was right at the beginning of the year and it just wasn't time to shop with holidays. I'm making a note to start shopping early this year.

We use Zander Insurance who got us a policy that basically cut our 3 cars monthly bill in half while adding guaranteed payout coverage for my classic car, should something happen.

I'll let them handle the house next year instead of renewing with FB.
  • Like 1

All carriers aren't the same.  Part of evaluating them is using Google to evaluate customer satisfaction with their claims.

Years ago I fell for the slimy little Geico lizard.  They were fine until something went wrong.  Then, they went past being rude and uncooperative to being totally disrespectful. 

So the lizard is just putting on an act? I KNEW IT. 

If you live near Fairview you should try Martin Murphy at 615-799-0349. I use him for everything but medical. We had Allstate for 30 years but the rates kept going up and we only had one claim in about 1988 so we just let him find the best rates for home and auto.