What is your favorite most concealable 9mm

Guest TheBadLuckCharm

Guest VolGrad

Glock 19 - not glamorous but all around a dang fine weapon ... my favorite of all time

Glock 26 - IMO not enough gain in concealibility to give up the extra rounds and sight radius of the Glock 19

Sig 239 - easily concealed, very accurate but don't care for the trigger and if I want to carry something this heavy I will carry a 1911 in .45acp

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TennFarmer

Right now I'm carrying a Colt Government Pocketlite 380. I forget that I'm carring it sometimes unlike the Glock 19 that became a burden sometimes. I have small hands and the wide mag sure makes the grip uncomfortable.

Guest TheBadLuckCharm

I like my husbands glock 23 in .40, it is soooooo nice, but I am only 5 ft and not sure where I could carry it on my body.I am kinda lookin for a smaller grip because my thumb won't reach the mag release quickly, but the chance of me actually having to use 13 rounds is not likely.

hi,

a big +1 here for the cz rami. i have a poly version in 9mm with 10 rd mags. light and very concealable and really smooth trigger in both double & single action.

i just wish it had the decocker but thay do have one out now.

i picked up a couple of 14 rd mags recently for a bit more firepower and grip. -- a good touch.

i also just modifyed a couple of pearce mag base plates to add some grip length and it really makes a big difference having a place for the 'pinky'.

all in all a nice little carry gun and more accurate than i expected.

regards and have a merry :grouchy:

bob

Guest eyebedam
I like my husbands glock 23 in .40, it is soooooo nice, but I am only 5 ft and not sure where I could carry it on my body.I am kinda lookin for a smaller grip because my thumb won't reach the mag release quickly, but the chance of me actually having to use 13 rounds is not likely.
Well, that's another nice 9mm option too, I guess...

- OS

OS I found that quite funny myself considering she started this whole thread to begin with.

OS I found that quite funny myself considering she started this whole thread to begin with.

You know,Its bad when folks see a title with the words"Whats your favorite...." and then they stop reading,and dont even bother to read a single post in that thread to see what the discussion is actually about.....but its actually funny when the OP does it :P

Yeah, Verbal can't hit the bottom of a tuna can, but he can punch out the sides?

WTF?! LOL

Damn skippy... I didn't get the nickname "Frisbee" for nothing. :)

See above.

vomit-smiley-31.gif

OH! In the kitchen Meg?!

Anyway I like my Kahr CW9. It's thin which is what hides the best if you have a small frame.

Guest Dr. Pepper

I have a 9mm and a .380 and the worst recoil I have felt was shooting a .38 special. I haven't shot any other revolver, so I can't say much about that, only that you might find there is less recoil than you've heard. I love the 9mm and have considered getting a .45 just because a 1911 might be fun.

For a carry 9mm, I've used both a baby Glock and a sub-compact Springfield XD. Of the two, I like the Glock better.