Band-Aid for the heart.

chipperi

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just spent a couple grand for surgery on my great pyrenees that I got from a shelter. Everyone I talk to thinks that I am crazy. I guess some people just don't understand the bond you form with your dogs. BTW, she is the white dog in my avatar.

I just spent a couple grand for surgery on my great pyrenees that I got from a shelter. Everyone I talk to thinks that I am crazy. I guess some people just don't understand the bond you form with your dogs. BTW, she is the white dog in my avatar.

I remember when this first arose. How's she faring?

- OS

Sorry for you, I know the heartbreak. Is your new pal a little bit of border collie? Looks like it to me. If so,you will have one smart buddy. Smarter than a 5th grader!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Thanks everyone I haven't been on much with the Holidays and all. The new Pup is hell on wheels...Paws, but will work out fine. Hopefully 09 is far better than 08. Work is very slow and a printing company about the same size as the plant I work at shut its doors and screwed all its employees out of their last weeks checks. Hopefully Donnelley wont do the same thing Mazer did. I am casually looking at the job adds daily looking for a back up plan in case everything heads south.

Guest TargetShooter84

Sorry to hear about your loss man.

Hopefully your new dog will keep you happy but your memories with Bingo will always remain in you forever.