Hixson Wally World is about out...

Guest Mugster

The walmart over by mtsu in the burrow has 30-06, .270, .243, .30-.30. Some 9mm and .45, .22lr. I guess it didn't get stripped because nobody thought to look there. Small ammo cabinet there, and they don't sell guns.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SUNTZU

I went by the local Walmart Friday and they only had about twelve boxes in rare flavors left on their shelves. But I couldn't leave empty handed, so I bought a sling shot. :(

Guest GUTTERbOY
My last trip to Dicks, pre-xmas, was funny to see a Barby Doll come along and read off her list......."I need 4 boxes of....9...milli..meter, and 4 boxes of 45 otto!!!"

At least she had a list/ had some idea what she needed. When I worked at Dick's, it was far too common around September for husbands to send their wives to get some rounds for tha deer rifle. Some of those exchanges were... stunning.

My husband needs some bullets for his deer gun!

OK, what do you need?

Bullets!

<pause>

Well, do you know what kind of rifle it is?

<pause>

Well, it's brown...

*groan*

Guest TargetShooter84

Bought 2 100 WWB for 19.97 each at knoxville walmart today....

It sucked paying 45 for those but I needed to get back into target shooting since I have not done it in a while

Shelves were pretty bare....9mm was about sold out when I got them.

Guest eyebedam

Hermitage Wally World had a ton of 9mm blazer Brass According to my brother. He bought some there Sunday. He Said Gallatin had some today as well.

I got the last 4 boxes of Blazer Brass in 40SW yesterday at the Hixson WalMart. They were $12.97 or something like that (50 round box). The clerk made me laugh when he claimed that the price would go to $120 per box after Obama gets into office.

:)

A regular Stephen Hawking on your hands, eh?

Guest GUTTERbOY
I got the last 4 boxes of Blazer Brass in 40SW yesterday at the Hixson WalMart. They were $12.97 or something like that (50 round box). The clerk made me laugh when he claimed that the price would go to $120 per box after Obama gets into office.

I have a feeling I know the guy you talked to. About 45, light build, light brown hair, pronounced Southern accent? I can't recall his name, but he's helped me in there several times.

Guest eyebedam
I have a feeling I know the guy you talked to. About 45, light build, light brown hair, pronounced Southern accent? I can't recall his name, but he's helped me in there several times.

Dude do you write adds for Eharmony or something?

19.97 has been the price for a good while on those.

Blazer Brass went up from 8.57 to 8.97 per 50 box about a month ago, so still cheaper than the WWB last time I bought any.

- OS

Guess I havent bought any 9mm from Wal-mart in awhile. The last time I bought 9mm was the great Bass Pro 8.88 per box of 50 remington blowout. With the M11/9 getting the new upper and mags broke in I have been running through my supply. I really need to buy a .22lr bolt action so I can plink on the cheap. (I currently own no .22's)

I took my dad on a grand tour the other night.

Athens Wal mart,Benton Shooters supply,back up 411 and stopped at every Wal mart on the way.I was looking for bulk pack .22 LR and every Wal Mart was near out of everything.I took this pic to send to my BIL on my cell phone.It is the ammo case a Marryville Wal Mart.I did find some bricks of .22s at Dicks at 6 bucks higher than Wal Mart.

DSC00028.jpg