All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. https://www.luckygunner.com/12-ga-2-3-4-00-buck-federal-8p-law-enforcement-flitecontrol-wad-250-round
  3. RIP Brother, will be missed.
  4. Today
  5. Sad to hear. The Allman Brothers were always a favorite of mine.
  6. I'm trying to upload more pics but the file sizes are too large. Just text me and I'll send them to you from my phone. I also have a video so you can hear what it sounds like.
  7. Safety Reminder for Buyers and Sellers This is an automatic reply meant to protect you as a buyer and a seller on TGO. Use the Buyer/Seller Feedback feature to research who you are dealing with. Please come back and leave feedback for each other after the transaction is complete. Your experience will help others. Never agree to use an electronic form of payment to buy or sell a gun! None of the electronic payment services will protect you against fraud in a firearms transaction. They all have terms of service FORBIDDING the use of their services to buy/sell guns. DON'T DO IT. Be very wary of anyone who insists on brokering a deal in private or outside of TGO. Scammers almost always prefer to operate out of the public eye. The complete Trading Post Rules and also some more helpful suggestions can be found by clicking this link. Everyone should read them at least once! ~~~ This was an automatic reply ~~~
  8. For sale only. No trades. I traded for this bike last October and I love it but times are hard and I need to free up some cash. The bike is in near-perfect shape (a few small scratches but no damage). May have had some tuning done by a previous owner, given the Screamin' Eagle box in the saddle bag. The 96 engine honestly is smoother than the 103 on my Fat Bob. I love riding this thing; it's like riding a Lay-Z Boy recliner. It's tricked out with cruise control, passing lamps, and all the saddle bags, back rest, engine guards, bag guards, Vance and Hines pro pipes, clear windscreen faring, etc. that you see here. It has two keys and a security key fob that works perfectly. I'll even throw in a Harley XL leather jacket. This is the ultimate in old school cool. I earnestly believe the Road King to be the best HD motorcycle available; it's the smallest of the touring chasses yet it has none of the "modern" features of the Street Glides or Road Glides. All that cool whiz bang digital tech is cool but, let's be honest, in a few years, most of it will be outmoded. The Road King Classic is just that: CLASSIC. No digital stuff or satellite crap to get outdated and useless in six years. Nothing to obscure your view of the road (yes, it has the clear windscreen faring that can be attached). Just you, the machine, and the open road. There's a real "romance" to the Road King Classic that makes it timeless in its vintage awesomeness. Mileage: 15,051 Clean and clear title in hand. Asking price is $12,000. These are collectible and will appreciate if you take care of it. I don't ride the Road King Classic as much as I thought I would. Most of my trips are an hour or so and I find myself taking the Fat Bob more often than not. The 105th Anniversary bikes with the "Duracell" paint job were special editions that Harley would do. This one is one of those limited editions; it's #1888 of 3000 they made that year. Honestly, they'll never make them like this again. There are zero problems with the bike. I am not selling it because I want to dump it; I need the funds. I had it inspected by Moonshine Harley last year and also had them pull the service record. I can provide all of those as well. It is in tip-top shape. This is a great legacy bike that has plenty of decades left in its lifespan and many tens of thousands of miles before you'll need to do anything other than change the oil (and probably the tires at some point). I have put maybe 3K miles on it since I've owned it. It floats on the road. I thought I'd take it on longer trips but I just don't have the time and the Duracell color is not my vibe. But it shifts and accelerates smoother than my Fat Bob and has no trouble keeping up with traffic on the interstate. You can test ride it if you have your M Class and are willing to part with a damage deposit in case you drop it. I honestly don't think I need to mention that, since most people who are interested in these are probably HD aficionados and have been riding for years. But you never know and it can't hurt to say it, so here we are. Message me through here or call/text 615-300-3074 for a faster response. Bike is located in Spring Hill. I'm willing to answer any questions you might have.
  9. Safety Reminder for Buyers and Sellers This is an automatic reply meant to protect you as a buyer and a seller on TGO. Use the Buyer/Seller Feedback feature to research who you are dealing with. Please come back and leave feedback for each other after the transaction is complete. Your experience will help others. Never agree to use an electronic form of payment to buy or sell a gun! None of the electronic payment services will protect you against fraud in a firearms transaction. They all have terms of service FORBIDDING the use of their services to buy/sell guns. DON'T DO IT. Be very wary of anyone who insists on brokering a deal in private or outside of TGO. Scammers almost always prefer to operate out of the public eye. The complete Trading Post Rules and also some more helpful suggestions can be found by clicking this link. Everyone should read them at least once! ~~~ This was an automatic reply ~~~
  10. For sale only. No trades. 10.2 cubic foot Insignia white chest freezer. Bought in 2021 and kept in garage. In great shape, works perfectly. Pickup in Spring Hill. I downsized my meat storage and need to make room in the garage. $300 FIRM for TGO members (these retail for ~$350 plus tax). Call/Text 615-300-3074 or message through here.
  11. Excellent album Eat a peach is one of their best albums I have it on a record album and CD
  12. Blue Sky is maybe my favorite Allman Brothers song - and was written by Betts. What a loss. Though I bet he was surprised to make it to 80 - those guys lived hard for a lot of years.
  13. Loved Rambling Man and Jessica He wrote both great music He brought a country influence to the ABB after Duane. died. . RIP
  14. Sad to hear this. Love me some ABB. Best jam band there was. Dickey wrote some of their biggest hits. Rest easy Dickey and thank you for the music https://newschannel9.com/news/entertainment/dickey-betts-allman-brothers-band-singer-guitarist-dies-death-forrest-richard-ramblin-man-blue-sky-melissa-classic-country-rock-music#
  15. 20 yards with 9 pellet Federal flight control. I can live with that. I'm trying to get several hundred 8 pellet flight control now. A bunch of PDs are traded 9 for 8 now so it's been a bit of a cluster F.
  1. Load more activity

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.