All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Rob’s a stand up dude to trade with! Lovely british accent, I’ve traded with him more times than I can remember!
  4. 400:00 or best offer and FTF in my area No shipping Rather have the Glock I have holster and accessories for it but no gun lol
  5. Can we make this at least a once a week thing and make it permanent? Both of those - dogs and bourbon - are FAR better than people!
  6. Very nice pistol, but the grass shadows make it look like it has lines in the finish. How about a pic on a table, with light above the pistol.
  7. Nothing in the text of the bill stipulates that, but there is also nothing that would prevent something like that being a local policy.
  8. So we have 5 dogs, I for see a trip to the store to get more Bourbon.
  9. With a dirty finger and a piece of white printer paper, lay the paper across the threads, rub the paper with your dirty finger. I use a digital caliper to measure how many threads that left a mark on the paper( 8 marks in 1/2 inch would be 16 threads per inch). Then measure the size of the shaft. This is not hard, I have used the "trick or hack" many times over the years.
  10. Safety Reminder for Buyers and Sellers This is an automatic reply meant to protect you as a buyer and a seller on TGO. Use the Buyer/Seller Feedback feature to research who you are dealing with. Please come back and leave feedback for each other after the transaction is complete. Your experience will help others. Never agree to use an electronic form of payment to buy or sell a gun! None of the electronic payment services will protect you against fraud in a firearms transaction. They all have terms of service FORBIDDING the use of their services to buy/sell guns. DON'T DO IT. Be very wary of anyone who insists on brokering a deal in private or outside of TGO. Scammers almost always prefer to operate out of the public eye. The complete Trading Post Rules and also some more helpful suggestions can be found by clicking this link. Everyone should read them at least once! ~~~ This was an automatic reply ~~~
  11. New unfired Saiga 12 iz109 model. This was one of the last models imported before the ban in 2014. Still in the grease as they say.AK platform shotgun for those that don't know. 19" threaded barrel, includes 1 magazine. $900 (high capacity drum available for extra $$$) Norinco M97 shotgun. This is a stunning copy of the famous Winchester model 97 12 gauge. Hammered action complete with "slam fire" capability. Some consider this the "riot" version as they also remade the famous "trench" version. Still in the grease. $900 No trades I'm in east tn
  12. Greg Cote, LLC has a sale on now for some hard to find mags. Among the listing is 10 round MecGar mags at 21.95 Pretty good price I think for them. I'm ordering a couple myself.
  13. I think you are right, Mac. Such stipulations are pretty heavy for those in the teaching profession. JMO. Not sure if accurate here...but this afternoon Brian Wilson on WTN referenced the requirements of the bill. During it, he said those teachers who might go thru the process would be required to wear a uniform similar to the LEO since they had to get certified from the Training Academy. I believe this is wrong on his part, but not completely sure. I couldn't get thru to question him about the comment. But I think that would be a self-defeating requirement if so. The point of this bill is to have reliable, trained people carrying. But not openly or in uniform I would hope. Such a thing would just make the person a first-priorty target and defeat the purpose of the measure.
  14. Shame youre one the other end of the state. I could use this for a chinese that I have with a rotten stock.
  15. Love a Randall 5. Need to see pictures.
  16. Welcome to my Nightmare! LOL! You ain't alone son! This place can be a booger! But you'll come to love it and spend all your waking moments here for fear of missing something! Good to have you here!
  1. Load more activity

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.