Fantastic condition Chinese Norinco SKS.   I'm no expert on these guns but this is one of the nicest Chinese SKS models that I have ever laid eyes on.   Bayonet is in place as well as the cleaning kit brushes in the stock.  Sling also included.   

I'm asking $500 ftf in Memphis but I can travel a couple of hours away if you want to meet. I'll also be in Nashville on the 21st.  

SALE PENDING

50590378698_959db42df5_b.jpg

50590378858_0492b58433_b.jpg

50591117056_f48729712d_b.jpg

50591239062_2c89777dde_b.jpg

50591239002_3384aba346_b.jpg

50590378843_4711ecd22d_b.jpg

50590378628_3a2055e6b8_b.jpg

50591116971_62f6c782e3_b.jpg

50591116881_5237e27cb6_b.jpg

50591116816_f2554fc3b4_b.jpg

Edited by Capbyrd
  • Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By GlockSpock
      $100 but open to offers of cash or trade
      I really just want it out of the way but would love to recoup some cash from my newest purchase and/or trade for something (anything, maybe) cool.
      This has been a really cool desk, but I decided to get rid of this desk in exchange for a desk that offers more horizontal space. As such, the incoming desk for me is 10' wide. 😍 This would make a superb desk for working from home, schooling from home, etc. The height of the desk is adjustable. Check it out on Ikea's website. My desk should be here today or maybe tomorrow. Whenever that happens and I'm in the middle of "the move", I'll take some photos of this exact desk.
      https://www.ikea.com/us/en/p/bekant-desk-black-stained-ash-veneer-black-s69282592/

Length:
      63 "
      Depth:
      31 1/2 "
      Min. height:
      25 5/8 "
      Max. height:
      33 1/2 "
      Max. load:
      220 lb 7 oz

This is the black version with black legs. Overall in great condition but the top does show a very small amount of wear from use. Could likely be covered up with the right "furniture marker".

Very easy to disassemble and should fit in essentially any vehicle.
    • By Radtekk
      Bought it about 3 years ago, been perfect. No lines, burnt out pixels, etc. Upgraded to a 55" that we could download CBS all access to, otherwise wouldn't have bought the new one. Comes with remote and power cord.
      Set up the new one before I took pics, so can't "prove" it works. Come to my house for pickup and if it has a line or burnt pixel it's yours free, meet elsewhere and I'll send your your money back if you send me a pic of the defect.
      $100 cash, trade for/towards decent AR optic (red-dot, mbuis, holo), weapon light, good whiskey:D
      Pickup in Jefferson City, meet within 30 minutes of I40 exit 417.
    • By robthomas185
      I've got 2 - 500 round boxes of 5.7 x 28 Federal 40 Grain ammunition I've decided to part with. Current prices on Gunbroker are close to $1.40 or higher a round, I'm looking to get $1.10 per here locally before I list them there. I work downtown everyday and live in Lebanon, can meet most anytime within a reasonable distance of Davidson and Wilson county.
      I'm willing to sell these in 500 quantities.
      Thanks for looking

• By Charles Wonder
      This is a mint Puritan AR upper in 7.62x39 made by Patriot Ordnance Factory (POF) who makes high end ARs. Puritan is a short-stroke piston driven semi-automatic rifle. The P.O.F. gas piston system is unique in that it isn't only the key component for the rifle's semi-automatic operation, but is also part of the Company's proprietary, patended E² Dual Extraction Chamber(link is external)extraction and ejection system.
      3 gas level to shoot single, semiautomatic and surpressor.
      I run about 200 rounds of all kinds of steel or brass ammo through it , not a single issue, extremely clean bolt carrier as no gas is diverted back to the chamber. Bolt carrier is Nickel-Boron Coated, and smooth. It is very accurate even with notorious AK round. With Federal Powershok I got 0.41 MOA, With Russian Golden Tiger I got 1.06 MOA. Way better than a AK in terms of accuracy. I bought this 7.62x39 caliber to hunt hogs in Texas, but end up moving in Tennessee with no use for it. 
      it is compatible to any AR 15 lower. With the steel 7.62x39 you can still find, that might be the cheapest thing you can shoot. And it might be as reliable as a AK in extreme condition. See below for the torture test video
      Bought it for $1099 new and is asking $810 , I will throw in 3 new steel magazines. The rings, scope and lower are not included. Meet in Cool springs or Lebanon with cash and bill of sales 

• By toby1304
      20 rds 8x56 HUNN MANN 205gr SP
      121 rds 8x56 STEYR 
      Bought this in a package deal. 

$100.00 OBO
      Murfreesboro Area

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.