Forgot to post this here when it happened but better late than never....

(Oct 14th 2023) Today the year long journey to the IDPA World Championship match finished up. We shot half the match on Friday and the other half today. A couple of stages on Friday were not some of my best work but Saturday was pretty solid.

In my entourage here was my everything Brandi Harris , my friend Trey Hudson , and my friend / coach / “man servant “ for the weekend Michael V Swisher . Mike helped keep me focused, manage equipment, pull the wagon, and strategize.

For those who just want the cliff note version of the match ,  I finished in the top ten in my division at the World Championship with a 5th place in Master Class in the Backup Gun Division !

And finally a big thanks to my sponsor Natchez Outdoors ! 

Randy Harris 
Harris Combative Strategies

May be an image of 4 people and text that says 'N 1979 Natchez & OUTDOORS RAND SHOOTING'

Shooting past one of the NUMEROUS non threat targets. 

May be an image of 1 person, skeet shooting and text

Look who I ran into....Rob Leatham and Mike Seeklander ....I need some serious help with my selfie game...

May be an image of 2 people and text

Edited by Cruel Hand Luke
  • Like 10
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...
On 11/21/2023 at 6:14 PM, Cruel Hand Luke said:

I'm truly blessed to have such good friends 😉.

Randy!!! Andy Walker here. Don’t know if you remember me, but I saw you at my first IDPA match I ever shot at CHRPC. When I first saw you shoot, I had no idea it was even possible to shoot a handgun as proficiently as you did. Seeing you shoot lit a fire that still has me trying to get better at shooting even to this day.

If you are ever in Cleveland again, let me know! Would love to shoot with you again.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2024 at 9:16 AM, ngodwetrust21 said:

Randy!!! Andy Walker here. Don’t know if you remember me, but I saw you at my first IDPA match I ever shot at CHRPC. When I first saw you shoot, I had no idea it was even possible to shoot a handgun as proficiently as you did. Seeing you shoot lit a fire that still has me trying to get better at shooting even to this day.

If you are ever in Cleveland again, let me know! Would love to shoot with you again.

He has that effect on people.