Off to the Army Recruiter....

Guest Rem_700

Guest Rem_700

Well its time for some change in my life,Im tired of the same old same old.Im putting on my Waders and gonna go and talk to the army recruiter here in a few mins,Im sure the BS is gonna get deep,until i tell him that i've been here and done this!..I enlisted in the Marine corps right out of high school,left 7 days after grad,but I had some issues and got discharged on training day 23.Im ready to go back now.I really hate to serve under Obama,but I don't feel as if im enlisting under him,im enlisting under my Country!!!!!God and Country!!!!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you are a HS Grad and have a clean legal history. From the recruiters I have spoken with lately the Army is not taking GED's or giving out waivers like they were a year ago.

He's got his HCP, so I think the "clean legal history" is a given.. :P

Not to talk down on any branch, but before you sign off with the Army, go check in with the Air Force, see what they're offering these days. :mad:

Guest Rem_700

Thanks guys for the support! Yep,I have a HS diploma and Im all legal! It went over rather smothly,We had to fill some papers out to send off my DD-214.I thought i had it but I couldn't find it.They need it for the Re-enlistment code.They said they should have it in 2-3 days.Im already getting alittle excited and I ain't even been to MEPS or signed anything yet!LOL...Just the anticipation of getting my hands on a Full Auto!

Guest tnmedic

The last time I requested a copy of my 214, the army took 3 months and then sent me some guys from california. Needless to say I didn't need the copy after that. Good luck tho, any idea what job your wanting?

Thanks guys for the support! Yep,I have a HS diploma and Im all legal! It went over rather smothly,We had to fill some papers out to send off my DD-214.I thought i had it but I couldn't find it.They need it for the Re-enlistment code.They said they should have it in 2-3 days.Im already getting alittle excited and I ain't even been to MEPS or signed anything yet!LOL...Just the anticipation of getting my hands on a Full Auto!

So, what job you signing up for?

Guest Rem_700

Im going to go for Infantry! Thats what I enlisted for in the Marines.V3bahumut,I broke my ankle and they gave me the option to stay bed ridden/light duty for 5 months at Parris Island or go home.It was only 1 logical answer!LOL...3 months is bad enough.