Gunshop employee shoots self?

Guest jwp

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, definitely not sensing a little Dealer vs Dealer animosity. :D

Not at all. Just wondering if it is true and if so what sort of 'damage control' we will have to do so that people in this area don't think that it happened here.

if it happened I am suprised it did not make it into a newspaper. I assume a gunshot wound means a trip to the hospital. And don't all doctor fixed gunshot wounds have to be reported to the man?

When was this supposed to have happened?

Guest SUNTZU
if it happened I am suprised it did not make it into a newspaper. I assume a gunshot wound means a trip to the hospital. And don't all doctor fixed gunshot wounds have to be reported to the man?

Now, Mike, you and I both know that not ALL gunshot wounds result in a trip to the hospital. :D

Self inflicted gunshot wounds don't carry the same "news worthy" weight as "someone shot me!" gunshot wounds.

I don't know when it happened, I guess sometime in the past week or so.

Hey jwp, a quick question. As long as I've been looking, probably better than a year now at your all's website, the firearms section is always being "worked on". Are there any plans to get it up and running?

I know it's pretty hard to keep things up to date when you sell things all the time. As a matter of fact, I bought my MPc from you guys about a year ago.

Guest SUNTZU

I've asked him this recently while at CCA. With the amount of guns being sold, and going through a couple of technicians, it just isn't feasible to update inventory on a daily basis.

Nice picking by the way.

Edited by SUNTZU
Only sarcasm, my friend. Mike's the one who's rifle bit him the night before the shoot. :D...

Ah, okay...I figured there was SOME basis for the hoot...

Just finished watching Apocalypto for about the fifth time, so now along with your explanation, I can get some sleep. :P

- OS

dunno if "bit" is the right wording, I got two fingers pinched in the trigger group of the Garand when I was pulling it out of the rifle. Yep it smarted, but did not leave a mark.

I also shot Daniel with my .25, he will be pissed if he ever finds out.

Hey jwp, a quick question. As long as I've been looking, probably better than a year now at your all's website, the firearms section is always being "worked on". Are there any plans to get it up and running?

I know it's pretty hard to keep things up to date when you sell things all the time. As a matter of fact, I bought my MPc from you guys about a year ago.

We've played around with several different styles and ideas but haven't settled on anything yet. We may just put something up with the "most popular" models and then a listing of the real brands we carry so that people can understand what to expect and not just throw the entire catalog at them like most stores do.

We've played around with several different styles and ideas but haven't settled on anything yet. We may just put something up with the "most popular" models and then a listing of the real brands we carry so that people can understand what to expect and not just throw the entire catalog at them like most stores do.

If you keep an inventory database, I'll bet some local college kid would love to write a simple script that would automatically update the website in real time.

dunno if "bit" is the right wording, I got two fingers pinched in the trigger group of the Garand when I was pulling it out of the rifle. Yep it smarted, but did not leave a mark.

I also shot Daniel with my .25, he will be pissed if he ever finds out.

? lol Im assuming its another Daniel.