Let's see everyone's motorcycles

Guest KWW67

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Guys,

I worked last trip with a man who's brother works for Ducati in Italy, when i told him that I was interested in a cruiser, it was all over from there, The funny thing is that we Americans get the bikes much cheaper than europeans even though Bologna Italy is where they are made, a co worker from Holland will be paying over $12K more for the same bike. This is my dream bike and I am very very much looking forward to it.

Edited by willis68
I special ordered a 2011 Ducati Diavel I will have it next spring it will have a special exhaust, Satellite navigation, and a few other options. I have been wanting a new motorcycle for the last several years but have always restrained from buying one, this will be a very special bike and will look like this

Ducati-Diavel_24.jpg

Beautiful Bike. Did you oreder it through Bloodworth's? I will have to drag out the Old BMW and going riding with since I live in the Mt Juliet area also. :devil:

Beautiful Bike. Did you oreder it through Bloodworth's? I will have to drag out the Old BMW and going riding with since I live in the Mt Juliet area also. :devil:

Yes,

I am getting it through Bloodworth's, they have a Carbon model inbound that should be there in late January, I put my deposit down on the regular model with some factory options i still do not know what the final cost will be but I have been saving for a special bike and will love this

Guest mustangdave

That's a whole lota motorcycle there Willis...Ducati's are simply awesome. Me personally...I'm looking at something in the 500cc to 850cc range...unfortunately nothing currently has really rung my bell. I'm leaning toward something from Britain...Triumph Bonniville...Royal Enfield Bullet...I'm a brit bike enthusiast from way back...

What BMW do you have? I was very close to getting one of them before I heard about this upcoming Ducati, we will definitely do some riding since you are close by

Guest buttonhook

VFR-1.jpg

here's mine...2007 Honda VFR 800 interceptor 25th anv. edition..I powder coated the wheel white, changed the gears, add custom made exaust and power comander V.

I also have an 09 ninja 250, an 82 suzuki gs300l that I repainted with a spray can,

3089169_22_full.jpg

and 2 dirt bikes (for the kids :up: )

I just sold my custom ghost flamed 07 650r ninja (i really liked that bike as well)

3089169_26_full.jpg

3089169_31_full.jpg

I'm currently restoring a 78 honda cb750 (again using only a spray can)

IMAG0052.jpg

IMAG0056.jpg

IMAG0055.jpg

Edited by buttonhook

I sold the V4 1100 Sabre in the foreground a while back when I had knee problems. I really miss that bike, but couldn't stand the idea of it sitting unused for two years.

2cleanSabres1.jpg

I put 60,000 miles on the VF700 in the background before I sold it. I traded some old computers for the VF1100 which had been sitting in a barn for ten years with only 6000 miles on it! This picture was taken the day before the new owner of the 700 was coming to pick it up. It's probably the only time they were both clean at the same time. I'm not much on the cleaning and polishing thing. If it's a nice enough day to wash the bike, I'd rather be riding it!

My knee is getting stronger each day now, and I'm starting to look at the bike ads again. Ideally, I'd like another VF1100. But I'm also thinking the BMW 4-cylinders are nice. I like riding upright, but don't want anything slow like a Harley.

Guest buttonhook

I really like the honda v-fours. I have the 07 now but I owned and 84 -500, 85-700, and an 85-750 as well. I would love to get a 250 v twin someday.(even if they are painted like the came from Miami vice set)

Guest malbolja

Verne

I'm almost positive I used to own your Superhawk. I put 40K miles on it. Wish I'd never sold it!

At Deal's Gap, early 2000s.

standard.jpg

Edited by malbolja