Let's see everyone's motorcycles

Guest KWW67

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i want one but im to damned old

You are never too old. The red VFR in the pic with mine belongs to a my riding buddy who is 54 (I'm pretty sure). If you ever go to Hunter's in Nashville he is the cranky old guy in the left corner. Tell him I sent you if you want a smart remark for knowing me.

Guest tnmale46
You are never too old. The red VFR in the pic with mine belongs to a my riding buddy who is 54 (I'm pretty sure). If you ever go to Hunter's in Nashville he is the cranky old guy in the left corner. Tell him I sent you if you want a smart remark for knowing me.

:)

I don't have any actual pictures, but I have a '99 Nomad 1500 just like this. Well, just like this, with the exception of the engine. Mine doesn't have one. :)

I'm in the process of locating a 2001 or newer 1500 or 1600 engine for it. It wouldn't have been my first choice, but I got such a good deal on the bike with a toasted engine, I just couldn't pass it up.

clairenomad.jpg

Guest KWW67
2000 Kawasaki ZR-7 and a 2004 250 Ninja. Probably gonna sell both soon--just don't have time to ride any more; haven't really decided yet. If the price is right, I may include the blond with the 250.

Picture007.jpg?t=1240622862

smokies2006063.jpg?t=1240622833

SOLD! And you can keep the bike...... Just kidding man. I have a great one.. Nice looking bikes and lady.. You got the best of both worlds. A pretty lady and she rides. Mine loves to ride with me but what I would give for her to get her own bike.

my 02 r6 from the dragon last week

us1295.jpg

us1298.jpg

and my mx bike. sold it a little while back. after 8 or 9 years of racing almost every weekend...decided to give it a break for a while...and my wallet haha.

bike4.jpg

and on my old 125. picture is from last summer i believe.

brentshiloh.jpg

Edited by yamaharacer599
Guest crystalm

I'll brag for my dad and fiance, since I have unlimited access to both :up:

My dad's:

C1400571.jpg

08 Hayabusa with too much aftermarket stuff to list

My fiance's:

0205091741a.jpg

03 Yamaha YZ250F

My fiance's dirt bike being held hostage by my dad at the moment, but where are the MX tracks in TN?

Guest sling
Well, she's not a Harley, and she doesn't have huge displacement, but she's gone the distance :up:

I'm hoping to upgrade sometime in the next month or two, but it's entirely dependent on my employment situation.

I want an SV650 Baaaaaaaad. If money were no option, I'd pick up a Ducati or 3, and a Harely Crossbones, and maybe a Nightster. If HD would bring the XR to the US market, I don't think I could stop myself from buying one.

Poak... You do know the XR is available in the US... right?

For that matter... they dont seem to be as big a hot ticket item as Harley thought they'd be. Boswell's on Fesslers has had the same XR sitting in the showroom for as long as i can remember. Same thing goes for Bost.

The '04 1200R would be a good choice if you wanted the same zip... high flow performance heads... yummm.... only year HD did that i believe.