Oh Snap...Popeyes runs out of chicken!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Grout

Hell,I don't blame them for being mad.I love me some Popeyes :D Sumbitches are stingy with their biscuits though,you order an extra one with your meal and they always only give you one.Gotta ask them every time "hey bro where's my other biscuit?":rolleyes:

Guest mustangdave
The best part is the lady in the nice Expedition!

"How people gonna feed they kids?" :meh:

Corrected the grammar for you..."Howz peepuz gonna feed dey kidz?":D

Guest JHatmaker

Love the lady with the kid un-buckled....

Another classic quote: "I've been waitin' for this day".....like it's Christmas or something!?

Guest truthsayer
Seriously, if people get that worked up over not getting their fast-food fried chicken, imagine what it would be like if the grocery store was cleaned out...

Don't take that to it's logical conclusion. You'll have to buy more ammo.

Do people not cook for them selves any more,I am sure most of them dont know what that funny looking thing in the kitchen with the 4 round things on top does,OH,I got it its to set your pizza on when it gets there.Man if the fast food industry ever colapsed it would be sheer panic.:screwy:

That first lady in the Expedition reminds me strongly of Tracy Morgan's impression of Star Jones on SNL...

:screwy: +1!

Seriously though, how ARE people supposed to feed their kids when 2 Popeye's locations shut down in a city the size or Rochester?

Do people not cook for them selves any more,I am sure most of them dont know what that funny looking thing in the kitchen with the 4 round things on top does,OH,I got it its to set your pizza on when it gets there.Man if the fast food industry ever colapsed it would be sheer panic.:screwy:

Id for sure be screwed! And not the cool kind either! :screwy:

Maybe...maybe not...KFC is going PC...with "gree-illed" chicken now:tinfoil:
Hey!, KFC is giving away a free piece of chicken today only!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried the grilled chicken from KFC, In a word..........

NASTY

That stuff is bad. no flavor at all.

Guest kdpate
Maybe...maybe not...KFC is going PC...with "gree-illed" chicken now:tinfoil:

:screwy:

The hell with it, I have a fry-daddy and know how to bread chicken up. I'll make my own fried fowl....:screwy:

Might even make some beef-chip gravy while I'm at it as well......