Ruger is doing something secret again...Whole new platform in the works...Again

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I call photshop (notice the square box around the Ruger logo), or is that supposed to be there?

Who knows, if I'm wrong I'll show up to the Meet-and-shoot with a box of ammo for everyone!!!......j/k

It's not photoshop..:):D:whistle:

Guest HexHead
Maybe they will finally introduce the XGI that they scrapped a couple of decades back. Would be pretty wicked buy since the M1-A1 is running over $1300 these days.

Yeah, I'm thinking a "Maxi-14" in .308. :P

O RLY
This makes perfect sense. Actually kinda surprised that more of the mainstream manufacturers haven't jumped all over this, although we were told recently that S&W would be unveiling an M&P with an Adams Arms piston setup shortly. At any rate, if this is the case, good for Ruger!
Guest JHatmaker

So it's pretty much a SIG 556 with Ruger's logo on there...not bad.

But I don't really think the platform is being "redefined".

Thanks for snag 72ratcamero!

Well not really what I was hopeing for. I don't have room in the safe or the budget for that one. However, a real step in the right direction for a good company that lost it's way for a while and now seems to be heading in the right direction. :D

Guest JHatmaker

Was at a gun shop today picking up a gun I was having some sights installed, and the owners called from the NRA show and said they went by the booth and saw it.

They said it looked good and all, but nothing earth shattering like Ruger made it seem like. I still wish it would have been some type of 1911.