Little ceasars

Guest archerdr1

I work at a Dominos in Bellevue. A man came in, picked up a pizza he had ordered over the phone and payed for it, then left. A woman came in right after, slightly frantic about the fact that he had a gun in his waistband and told us she had already called the police. That kinda stuff pisses me off. She literally called the police because he was carrying a weapon. She had not even considered the amount of trouble she was causing both him, and the police, or the fact that he had made no attempt to rob us or commit any kind of crime. I didn't even bring up the fact that it was a white woman who called the police the instant she saw a black man with a gun, which probably could've gotten her in alot of trouble. If the police even did anything, they never came out to our store, so I doubt they did.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LieutenantDan67
I work at a Dominos in Bellevue. A man came in, picked up a pizza he had ordered over the phone and payed for it, then left. A woman came in right after, slightly frantic about the fact that he had a gun in his waistband and told us she had already called the police. That kinda stuff pisses me off. She literally called the police because he was carrying a weapon. She had not even considered the amount of trouble she was causing both him, and the police, or the fact that he had made no attempt to rob us or commit any kind of crime. I didn't even bring up the fact that it was a white woman who called the police the instant she saw a black man with a gun, which probably could've gotten her in alot of trouble. If the police even did anything, they never came out to our store, so I doubt they did.

:D:tough: Jeeeeeez.....stories like that irritate me. A criminal or gangsta is usually going to conceal much better than even a HCP'er would lol. My thinking is if it's holstered and visible, it's okay, especially if the person is not acting suspicious. I'd think HCP'er or LEO.

If it's not holstered and tucked in the front waistband with pants on the ground, well.....;)

:D:tough: Jeeeeeez.....stories like that irritate me. A criminal or gangsta is usually going to conceal much better than even a HCP'er would lol. My thinking is if it's holstered and visible, it's okay, especially if the person is not acting suspicious. I'd think HCP'er or LEO.

If it's not holstered and tucked in the front waistband with pants on the ground, well.....;)

....or slung over the shoulder while walking thru a State Park!

Guest 10mm4me

This is a cool story, but it raises some very serious concerns for me. The level of ignorance displayed by this young lady is extremely disturbing and I fear it is the level of knowledge possessed by the majority of the American people regarding firearms and carry. This is why there are so many stupid laws out there. The people making them are as uninformed as this poor girl. How can such a major facet of American law be so alien to the American people. I really wish there was some way to educate the masses.

I have carried in your store quite a few times. Sheeple like that woman really are annoying. They probably don't even realize how many crimes happen in Bellevue.

It really doesn't take much to make some people scared or over-react

When I dispatched 911 I'd get calls all the time of a "suspicious person" and 99 times out of 100 it was just someone walking down the road that the caller hasn't seen before.

Now I'm all for neighborhood watch and reporting actual suspicious activity, but if you can't simply walk down the road anymore...jeeezzzz

for me if its holstered at all I dont worry about it. most people illegally carrying dont wear a holster, IWB or OWB. actually unless their body language suggests otherwise, I assume they have a HCP but I still raise my awareness level just a hair bit.

Guest Ae-35

All the major pizza chains suck! My wife brought one home this evening, from Pizza hut, I stopped cleaning guns. Two bites, dry... bread, cheese, and toppings, there wasn't even a little color of sauce, yuck. I fired up the grill and fixed some chicken !!!!

what hurts open carry now, especially in middle Tn is... it only takes one "Kwik" to screw it up for everyone.

Now open carriers are considered "nuts" by most of the LEO's I have spoken to about it lately, and they all reference Leonard. The metro Nashville training Academy instructors are even telling police officers that....

"People that are going around carrying in the open are just asking for it so they can pull the trigger themselves, they just wanna be killers"

That statement was actually told to a group of police officers recently by one of the staff out there. Sad really sad... I have been afraid something like this was going to happen, and now it has... people like Kwik are consedered..."The Perfect storm" that keeps getting worse and worse and worse.

what hurts open carry now, especially in middle Tn is... it only takes one "Kwik" to screw it up for everyone.

Now open carriers are considered "nuts" by most of the LEO's I have spoken to about it lately, and they all reference Leonard. The metro Nashville training Academy instructors are even telling police officers that....

"People that are going around carrying in the open are just asking for it so they can pull the trigger themselves, they just wanna be killers"

That statement was actually told to a group of police officers recently by one of the staff out there. Sad really sad... I have been afraid something like this was going to happen, and now it has... people like Kwik are consedered..."The Perfect storm" that keeps getting worse and worse and worse.

That's not sad. That's incompetence and poor societal/situational awareness. And if they are THAT gullible, they shouldn't be in LE in the first place. But I guess it's true that those who can't do, teach. IMHO

Guest ogreabroad
Mmm.... Crazy Bread....

I think I know what's for lunch.

First off... awesome job OP!

Secondly... 7 pages, and only ONE person mentioned their crazy bread?!? Their pizza is simply an afterthought to round out the meal! Thats why its sub-par...

Guest bkelm18
First off... awesome job OP!

Secondly... 7 pages, and only ONE person mentioned their crazy bread?!? Their pizza is simply an afterthought to round out the meal! Thats why its sub-par...

I used to love their Crazy Bread.... until I got the worst case of food poisoning I've ever experienced from it. Now just the smell makes me gag. :koolaid:

Guest bkelm18
how do you get food poisoning from bread?

And how does anyone know that crooks do not use holsters?

Bread that's been slathered in butter and garlic, sitting under a heat lamp for god knows how long. That's how. :koolaid: