+1 TO YOU NIKKI

Nikki,

I just wanted to thank you for your leadership and strength on this issue. It has been our privilege to have you amongst us here on TGO. Someday I hope to meet you and shake your hand, look you in the eyes and say THANK YOU. Sooner or later a lives will be saved because of this legislation. I'm just sorry this was more stressful and drawn out than it should have been. Politics suck! The Governor should have just sat on his hands and done nothing for the same end result.

I hope this victory gives you some comfort moving forward. God bless you Nikki.

Edited by TN9mm
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After meeting some of the Senators today.....I am seriously thinking about running for a seat in the House. It's a long stretch but I figure I may be able to make a difference. My degree is in Psychology and I am not sure what all steps I would need to take but.....after speaking with Senator Doug Jackson today about it, he seems to think I could do it. But right now I have to go feed my 4 dogs and do some things around the house (like laundry) that have gotten away from me. My house looks like a tornado went off in it :rolleyes: Thank you guys/gals so so much. We did it! B)

Guest kcnative

Good luck in WHATEVER you decide to do.

I am glad you helped to secure this victory today and hope that it provides SOME sort of comfort to you after your devastating loss. Hopefully your story will help to save another's life someday.

Thanks for your courage and my prayers are with you.

After meeting some of the Senators today.....I am seriously thinking about running for a seat in the House. It's a long stretch but I figure I may be able to make a difference. My degree is in Psychology and I am not sure what all steps I would need to take but.....after speaking with Senator Doug Jackson today about it, he seems to think I could do it. But right now I have to go feed my 4 dogs and do some things around the house (like laundry) that have gotten away from me. My house looks like a tornado went off in it :) Thank you guys/gals so so much. We did it! :)

Nikki, any chance you could make some calls to the Metro City Council Members to try and cut off this proposed ordinance to prevent HCP carry via a back door way. It appears to violate 39-17-1314 on it's face, but as you know that won't stop them.