July 14, 2009 *MEMPHIS AREA* Restaurant Meet Thread

RSVP if you will be attending  

1. 1. RSVP if you will be attending

• YES ... Party of one
    • YES ... Party of two (or more)

• Administrator

Use this thread to decide on a place to meet in the Memphis Area on July 14th to enjoy dining with friends and firearms. Once a venue and time are chosen, I'll update this first post in the thread to list that information. :meh:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would think a Tuesday night most restaurants aren't too busy, but I could be totally wrong.

Outback would be good, what about Logan's Road House, by wolfchase?

I guess it would depend on what type of atmosphere you were looking for. The wife favorite restaurant is Macaroni Bar & Grill by wolf chase.

Guest jcramin
It's just not that much of a deal in Memphis. People are already carrying there, carry permit or not.

I do have a carry permit and I have to say I know people carry where alcohol is served anyway.

NOW this is not an admission by me stating that I carry, I am just stating I know people do.

J

Guest pharmtecher

I am down but I would rather stay in Bartlett where the cops are friendly. But then again I always carry so it does not really bother me. I hope the food does not suck.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AMERICAL
Tuesday Night at Ruby Tuesday's in the Wolfchase - Seems almost fitting.

the ruby tuesday at wolfchase is closed, there is one on sycamore view

I am down but I would rather stay in Bartlett where the cops are friendly.

I would like 2 bags of whatever you are smoking. Granted a few of them are ok, but they have got some younger guys on there that are the crappiest excuse for human beings I have ever met. I've dealt with plenty of them in a professional setting, they think they are supercops.

I would like 2 bags of whatever you are smoking. Granted a few of them are ok, but they have got some younger guys on there that are the crappiest excuse for human beings I have ever met. I've dealt with plenty of them in a professional setting, they think they are supercops.

Now, now, settle down.

Guest nokomom

I'm in midtown and would like to find a locally owned place in the area that is not posted. I'm all up for the chains but feel that we really need to congregate and show our support for local businesses at much as possible. Any midtown suggestions?

I'm in midtown and would like to find a locally owned place in the area that is not posted. I'm all up for the chains but feel that we really need to congregate and show our support for local businesses at much as possible. Any midtown suggestions?

Hate to butt in, but I was born and raised in Midtown, so I will. Is Huey's posting? Maybe you folks can get together at one of their locations (all locally owned).