Wally Walk bingo?

Guest Arko

Recently, I saw a guy in Walmart pushing his full-grown wife/girlfriend who was crammed into a shopping cart (not teenagers). He was pushing it fast and then hoping on the back for a ride. Rebels :D

Funny part was she was not that small, and he couldn't push it that fast :P

And where was your camera? Pictures!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest abailey362

i'm a bit upset. we were bored tonight and hit a couple of walmarts and only got a few squares. there weren't very many people out though, have to try on a friday or saturday....maybe the first or the fifteenth will make it easier

i'm a bit upset. we were bored tonight and hit a couple of walmarts and only got a few squares. there weren't very many people out though, have to try on a friday or saturday....maybe the first or the fifteenth will make it easier

Or during a full moon.

Guest GunTroll

I went to our Wal world out here in CO today and was thinking of this thread. I'll have to play it long distance for you guys. I might have missed it but was there an illegal immigrant square? Thats all I see out here in the greater Denver area. If you were to put illegal before any of those items on the squares it would be too easy here! Substitute blacks and white trash for Mexicans out this way. Whites are the minority in Denver! Not being racist or anything.:D

Guest SUNTZU

I had a roommate who used a Walmart bag as a prophylactic once. That was a...disturbing...story. His girlfriend left him after she learned why I busted out laughing every time she visited the house, that and the Walmart smiley face stickers I kept giving her.

Guest SUNTZU

huwoahuh.gif

Not really. They had been going out before and had started talking again when he told me about it. This guy was not bothered with baring his horrid soul to anyone, stranger or acquaintance. They started dating again shortly after I heard the story, so I couldn't help myself. He was pissed at me, but I told him that if he was bothered by being a bagboy he shouldn't have told me and several other people about it. He moved out shortly thereafter, but that was after he started dating another girl who went by the name Raven but couldn't pronounce it with her speech impediment. She pronounced it Waven with a nasal twang. Oh Lord, that's got me laughing all over again. That's a funny story I'll be glad to tell you if we ever meet face to face.