Shooting up Norris on 8-1 @ 1pm

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will try to make this one assuming the weather is good. I have to find some M2 ball though so I can fire my new M1903A3.

You don't need M2 ball for an 03A3. It's a bolt gun. Will handle any .30-06.

But I sure would like to see it.

Edited by Garufa
I love to shoot my M1903. I hunt with it sometimes. I need to take it to the range, but I'm working on the 1st :grouchy:

I've never been to the Norris range. How far from Knoxville?

Bat, it's about 23 miles north from town.

- OS

I think it's so they can put you in jail if you don't pay.

Probably the highest crime stat in whole town.

- OS

:) The cleaver things you think of when you can't sleep..........

Trying to get the wife to join me on Saturday. Think I'll bring the SKS, the Glocks and the HP 995.........should be fun!! ;)

Guest bkelm18
I think it's so they can put you in jail if you don't pay.

Probably the highest crime stat in whole town.

- OS

Haha I would not be surprised if that were true. I sped past one of the officers in a speed trap once coming back from the range and he just waved that I needed to slow down. I was probably doing 10-15 over. He might have recognized me since I think it was the same officer I bought the pass from at the station prior to heading to the range.

Dual 995's??? :D

I can bring the factory stock to swap out so they look the same......:P

I always take mine...what a Hi-Point fest...

I want you all to know that once again I will be shooting after being up for 38hrs straight.....forgive me if my aim is a little off.:(

My excuse is I'm shooting after just living for 61 years straight!

- OS