What is up with BUDS?

JeffsSig

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. I just checked both Sig and S&W prices, and not only are they where they should be for a normal gunshop, they are actually HIGHER than what you would find at 85% of the shops out there!

987.00 for a XDm?

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/21_24/products_id/56443

922.00 for a Glock 17?

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/21_43/products_id/13706

Edited by BimmerFreak
Guest 70below

When they had their big weekend sale, I went there every couple of hours to see if they added anything new.

The prices were all over the place then too, not that bad, but I'd look at a gun one minute and it was $310 shipped, and then a while later it would be $339 shipped, then back to $322 shipped.

Its like watching the stock market.

Seriously...I just came here to ask what the hell was up with their prices. I thought they were mad at me for abandoning too many high-dollar shopping carts.

There's one thing I'm purchasing tonight, for sure. Hope the other stuff I want reverts to normal pricing, soon.

You're not kidding. They're out of their minds!

Ruger .357 Blackhawk for $803!?! Ruger 357 4 5/8" BARREL for Sale at Buds Gun Shop $403.00

The MSRP is only $541 Ruger New Model Blackhawk® Single Action Revolvers

But they have the .44mag SBH listed at $479 Ruger Super Blackhawk .44 4-5/8" Blued, Rosewood for Sale at Buds Gun Shop $479.00

I wonder what's going on.

You're not kidding. They're out of their minds!

Ruger .357 Blackhawk for $803!?! Ruger 357 4 5/8" BARREL for Sale at Buds Gun Shop $403.00

The MSRP is only $541 Ruger New Model Blackhawk®*Single Action*Revolvers

But they have the .44mag SBH listed at $479 Ruger Super Blackhawk .44 4-5/8" Blued, Rosewood for Sale at Buds Gun Shop $479.00

I wonder what's going on.

Ok. As soon as I posted this, the .357 dropped from $803 to $403. There has to a database or software issue with their online store. If I just keep watching it, maybe it'll drop to $103...

We are experiencing some technical problems which is causing some erroneously high gun prices to be displayed. If your order is affected by this problem we will correct your price accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience.

• Administrator
Wonder if they got hacked and someone is having fun with their prices?

My guess is that their prices are likely calculated off of a few different variables in their site's code. If someone changed something during an update or at the end of their big sale last weekend, it could have thrown everything off.

Guest JHatmaker
I noticed it earlier as well while looking at some other HK's online just to see what pricing was like. My wife wishes I had never gotten rid of my HK P2000 so I've begun looking around again.

Interested in a sub-compact .40 S&W version? It's in the classifieds.

Thread hijack done...

They sent me this last week so I guess they had to pay for the sale :rolleyes:

"You are receiving this special sale VIP preview email as our records indicate that you have previously placed an order on Guns for Sale We will not be announcing this sale publicly until late Friday afternoon.

Starting at midnight Friday night, and continuing through midnight Sunday night, we will be offering unprecedented discounts on select firearms and accessories. We need to make some serious room for our incoming fall hunting inventory. Although this sale will be restricted to select items, we are still looking to move out over $2 million in firearms alone ! We will also be discounting accessories this weekend, so you can fully dress out your firearm and increase your savings.

Along with our best discounts ever, we will also be offering additional $10 Gift Cards for all multiple firearm purchases. For every firearm you purchase after the first firearm, you will receive an additional $10 Gift Card credit in your Guns for Sale account for future purchases. There is no limit on the number of firearms you can purchase, and no limit on the $10 Gift Card credits. To allow our staff to properly credit your account, please order your multiple firearms all on one order. Customers placing multiple orders for single firearms will not automatically receive the $10 Gift Card credit as those orders will not be recognized by our system. Gift Card credits cannot be applied to the current order, or previous orders, only future orders on Guns for Sale

We will post additional sale information on the website prior to the start of the sale.....but you now have the VIP preview !

You are appreciated !

Team Buds"

Guest 3pugguy
I was looking as I do every day at Buds site.

Thier prices have jumped 20-40%???

Sig Sauer 2022 9mm Night Sights Hi Cap w/2 mags. for Sale at Buds Gun Shop $818.00

was like 473$ the other day

I can list alot of others but Im sure you see my point.

Hi JeffsSig,

I read some less than flattering reviews on other forums about Buds; have you bought from them (besides the info in this thread which sure indicates they are way too high, curious about how they are)? And I am curious due the negative posts elsewhere, as I am not an internet gun buying kind of guy (call me old fashion).

I bought two different guns from them.

The first was a rifle rifle which I paid for with a money order and it went without a hitch... awesome price too.

The second was a pistol which I decided to pay for with a personal check. Everything went fine it just took two weeks to get it because of their check policies.

I would recomend them if its a good deal, just use a USPS money order to pay.

They sent me this last week so I guess they had to pay for the sale :hat:

Only there wasn’t any sale. :D

I checked after midnight Friday to see the “unprecedented discounts on select firearms and accessories†… nothing.

I figured they may have had some website problems. So I checked back Saturday and Sunday…. Nothing. shrug.gif