How and why to get your C&R License.....

Guest 70below

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TwoLaneBlackTop

I let mine expire about 2 years back. Is it still worth having? Yes, but not as much as it was several years ago. I first got my C&R in early or mid 2004 and used it like crazy right away. Soon after the first 2 years the best deals dried up and prices were on the rise. I might get one again as it pays for itself after 2 or 3 transfers though.

Edited by TwoLaneBlackTop

ATF took the money from my account on 10/10/09 and I just received my FFL today. It was mailed on 12/11 so two months and one day. I don't remember exactly but I think it took them three or four days to process payment. I'm pretty excited, now I just need to find a M44 for a decent price.

So I finally got all my stuff back and I have a couple of questions.

1. Can I cut the bottom half of my license off (the part where it says congratulations...blah blah blah.)?

2. I need to start a "bound book." This is confusing me. I have seen where people are printing pages offline and the brownells sheets that fit in a three ring binder. Is a three ring binder sufficient as a "bound book."

I really dont want to screw this up.

Thanks

So I finally got all my stuff back and I have a couple of questions.

1. Can I cut the bottom half of my license off (the part where it says congratulations...blah blah blah.)?

Yes... if you want to. Do not sign the original. Makes copies and you will sign the copies when required.

2. I need to start a "bound book." This is confusing me. I have seen where people are printing pages offline and the brownells sheets that fit in a three ring binder. Is a three ring binder sufficient as a "bound book."

Yes.

Guest 70below
This is worse than waiting on the HCP or a new release from the CMP.

Share with me:

Application mailed 11/14

Credit Card hit 11/17

.....OBAMA eliminates C&R Licenses for current applicants 12/20

There.....fixed it for you...

There.....fixed it for you...

Been to the ATF website lately? Was there earlier trying to convince others hereabouts that there is a Class III FFL (for dealers in fully's). They've changed that thing around so you can't find anything, and made it seemingly very PC. :)