Guns you dislike

JeffsSig

I had a long reply all typed out, and just as I went to hit "post quick reply" I realized you were asking about guns and not guys. Darn.

that doesnt sound good. :leaving:

Guest AreSeeFiddyWon
Wow.

The cocked indicator let's you know the gun is cocked and ready to fire.

The loaded chamber indicator is to let you know there IS a round to fire. (and actually is required by some states to sell the gun in that state).

Both are tactile as well as visible, so you can feel them during a long dark night of covert operation. :leaving:

I've heard people say they didn't see these two features as enough of a plus to swing the decision to buy an XD, but you're the first person I've ever head of who got RID of an XD because of them!

- OS

I got rid of it only because of the cocked indicator. The chambered tell-tale doesn't bug me. I just don't see any way to chamber a round without cocking an XD. If there isn't a round in the chamber does it matter if it is cocked? But hey, I never said it made any sense! :P

Guest Jcochran88

First handgun was a lorcin .380. I hate it every other shot is a ftf or fte, I have had it about 12 years and it hasn't had 50 rounds through it because it makes me mad and I put it up!

An XD 40.Looooong trigger reset.Glock 26,the most useless Glock made.Too big for pocket carry,you have to get a pinky erection to reload it,sight radius too short......

Guest coldblackwind

pa-63, I just plain couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with it. I could take any of my other pistols and do fine, that one would be all over, but my dad would shoot it, and do fine. Traded it for a mosin and $30.

Guest logicprevails
Gave it away as a Christmas gift

Hah. "I give to thee the inablilty to defend thyself, along with a false sense of security". The gift that keeps on giving.:eek:

Guest logicprevails

In the 80's I bought a Llama Omni 9mm at a pawn shop because it 'looked interesting'. The thing was about as accurate as an improvised, homemade Claymore and the trigger guard cut me when I tried to shoot it.

Forgot to add H&K USP .45 ACP.I always wanted one and finally found one at a good price.Put it in layaway and bought several spare mags for it.Got it out and took it to shoot,damn thing shot 3-4 inches low with about 4 different loads.You could not file down the front sight as it had some type of insert in it.

Here's one that is really awful to shoot!

FMJDD1024.jpg

It's a double-derringer model "DD" from FMJ in Ducktown, TN and chambers 3" .410 shells as well as .45 Long Colt. It's a real trick to try and get a good hold on the ?grips? so that it doesn't bite you or go flying. There is a left/right barrel selector in front of the hammer that determines which firing pin gets hit when the hammer falls. I don't really regret getting it, but I certainly dislike shooting it.