Second -OR- None ... A Celebration of Liberty

Please RSVP so that we can have a preliminary head count. :)  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Please RSVP so that we can have a preliminary head count. :)

• I will be there
    • I will be there and will bring a guest or guests

Guest Gun Geek
Good to see you on here again Nikki. The part I put in bold is why you won't be shown on the evening news. However, maybe if we all do the same, they won't have anything negative to report. Which means they probably won't report anything. Could I be wrong? Hmmm.

Hey then maybe we should all do the opposite dress poorly with holes in jeans, and messed up hair, and bring a banjo, then when the go to interview one of us, and we all sound very knowledgeable and intelligent they wont know what to do?

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey then maybe we should all do the opposite dress poorly with holes in jeans, and messed up hair, and bring a banjo, then when the go to interview one of us, and we all sound very knowledgeable and intelligent they wont know what to do?

LOL. That is a very interesting perspective. Now I don't know what to do. Either way, I'll be there.

Guest Gun Geek
i've been trying to talk the wife into going but it looks like we're headed to the craft fair in bell buckle instead. happy me:rolleyes:

Ahh let her go to the craft fair, you come to the event. :cool:

Guest HexHead
Man i really want to be there!! I got out of going to the craft fair but I've got my 2 girls(4 and 7). I wonder if they would behave.

David listed all kinds of "kids stuff" earlier in the thread.

• Administrator

Folks, I want to thank all of you who turned out today and braved this wonderful Global Warming that we are enjoying today. :P

We had a very large crowd at the event and an excellent lineup of guest speakers. Ronnie Barrett absolutely smoked the stage with his speech and got a few Amens from the back rows even. Our own Nikki Goeser did extremely well with her address and there were people back near where I was standing that were visibly moved by her tale.

I wish we could have controlled the weather and provided sunshine and warmer temperatures, but sadly the Liberals get to control the weather for the next three years. Just remember that when you go vote next!

When Chris Barrett and I started talking about this event back in the late Spring, we were convinced that October would give us comfortable dry Fall weather. Statistically, we would have been right. Just don't ask us to pick your winning lottery numbers anytime soon. :P

Anyway, it was a great day and we had a great time at the TGO tent. Any rumors about me catching my pants on fire are completely false. Just putting that out there. People like to lie about stuff like that. :cool:

Thanks again! I'm heading off to warm up some and thaw out.