Second -OR- None ... A Celebration of Liberty

Please RSVP so that we can have a preliminary head count. :)  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Please RSVP so that we can have a preliminary head count. :)

• I will be there
    • I will be there and will bring a guest or guests

Boy, it was a cold one. My fat is frozen solid.

We didn't make it until well into the events, but it looked like there was a great turnout. I'm not sure how many people were actually buying, but the store was packed with people. Getting a spot at the counter was nearly impossible.

Thank You to all those involved with organizing this event.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nobody took pictures?

I actually did take my camera, but forgot all about getting pictures. We got there a bit late, just in time to walk up and hear Phil Valentine speak. It was fun, good to see folks and put some new faces to names.

The OutPost was packed. Went in the first time and had to go back outside, simply because there was no room to move.

I saw some folks walking around that looked like a news crew, did any TGO members get interviewed?

It was a good time! Nice to see everyone again and meet you folks I had only seen as an Avatar here.

TDR, missed you brother! How did we wander around that small an area and NOT trip over the other one?

I tried to keep a lookout for you, but didn't see any TGOers that I recognized.

I don't think we got there until 1:30-1:45. And just as I figured, we missed the majority of the guest speakers. I showed up just in time to hear the long-winded fellow who was upset about a court case he was involved in.

I was so cold from all the riding I had already done throughout the day, I REALLY couldn't wait to get home. I left The Outpost a little before 3:00 (IIRC), and didn't hit less that 80 the whole way. Had I put on an extra layer before leaving the house, it probably wouldn't have been so bad. A pair of gloves better suited for cooler weather is a must before I do that again.

Guest HexHead
That was a really great event and I want to Thank TGO for helping organize it. I am looking forward to seeing more of these type events in the future. I would guess around 500 people were there. Next year maybe we can triple that number! ;)

I agree. But David, can we do it a month or so earlier. ;)

Guest HexHead

I was so cold from all the riding I had already done throughout the day, I REALLY couldn't wait to get home. I left The Outpost a little before 3:00 (IIRC), and didn't hit less that 80 the whole way. Had I put on an extra layer before leaving the house, it probably wouldn't have been so bad. A pair of gloves better suited for cooler weather is a must before I do that again.

Take it from us BMW guys, a heated vest and heated grips are your best friends. ;)

I made it there at about 8:45 and stayed until 4:00.

It was good to meet Dave,his wife(sorry I forgot her name! :doh:Slap me with a stick next time ya sees me! My deepest apologies!) and Hunting 101 and Daniel.

I saw a few more hats but they or I were busy chatting with other attendees.

And yes, it was a bit cool out today.

I only bought a TGO hat,2 coffees and a sausage egg biscuit today.

There were definately cool things to buy.

I am still waiting to get adopted.;)

I did get to talk to Mr.Barrett for a couple of minutes a time or two. I also talked to Mr.Jackson and thanked him for his efforts in getting more common sense laws on the books and getting Ms.Nikki up there to tell her story.

I talked to her some and told her my story of being a violent crime survivor.

I hope everyone says a prayer for her, Mr.Jackson and all of those who go before the public to strengthen them in their resolve to not back down but push farther ahead in their goal of educating the unknowing and battling the evil that has taken over our country.

Mr. Barrett is absolutely correct in this being a battle of good and evil.

With the Good Lord's help and all of our prayers combined we can triumph.

Can't is a four letter word!!

Edited by tedbo
More stuff to add.
Guest UTVOL87

I was glad I arrived only about 10 minutes late. Ralph was speaking when I arrived. Although I was wearing my TGO cap and had intended to meet and talk with other TGO members, I listened to the speakers until the break and then I got involved in conversations with others.

Got there at 10, shopped, spending way too much money, then enjoyed the speakers, the best being Ronnie Barrett and Nikki of course. Didnt really dress for the weather so I waas outta there by 2! Thanks to David and all the rest who organized this...Like to see it again soon!

• Administrator
Boy, it was a cold one. My fat is frozen solid.

We didn't make it until well into the events, but it looked like there was a great turnout. I'm not sure how many people were actually buying, but the store was packed with people. Getting a spot at the counter was nearly impossible.

Thank You to all those involved with organizing this event.

Never saw you. My wife said she never saw you at the TGO table either. What's up with that?

I just got in. Had to leave the event early for another thing but had a great time there.

Rightwinger: I looked for you but never saw you. Was wanting to put a face with the name. I did get passed by 4 bikes on my way down in the rain on 840. Braver than me today.

First event of this kind I have attended, enjoyed it immensely. ;) Looking forward to another, especially nice since we're only 18 miles from the Outpost (That doesn't mean I won't travel for similar events). Glad to see the turnout especially with the weather. Thanks to all the organizers. ;)

Any chance someone got the speeches on video? If it's possible, I would like to hear them.

I had planned to take my video camera, but with the weather I "opted out". (oops.. ;) bad choice of words...) I noticed a few with cameras during the speeches maybe they will surface?