Idiots travel in packs of 5,and are heavily attracted to water!Ask me how I know!

strickj

So I went to see Jenifer's body tonight,and when I left the theater (around midnight) I came across a section of road that had about 5 foot of standing water,with two cars stranded in it.

Upon closer inspection I noticed a woman stranded on the roof of one of the cars :eek:

Now,being the good Samaritan that I am,I quickly sprung into action....by rushing home as fast as I could to get my camera :P (knowing idiots travel in packs,I knew there would be more upon my return)

Sure enough when I returned,I saw two more cars stranded in the now 2-3ish foot of water (thats 4 cars,folks!)

Alright,so I maneuver through some parking lots,get my camera,and tripod set up.....and then I hear a big splash! :P

I know whats coming so I quickly turned,and saw another car plunging into the 2-3 foot of water (5 cars now!)

Now,as if seeing 4 cars stranded in 3 to 4 foot of water isn't enough of a sign to stop,and turn around,the barricades,and two cop cars blocking the road with blues flashing should be! :doh:

Here is the 5th car with idiot numba 5 still in it

10gy8t4.jpg

Here he is cursing me for taking his pic :P

(these are kinda blurry.It was really dark so my shutter was set slow with an ISO of 3200)

2l8vwy9.jpg

Here he is taking his walk of shame

dc6jq8.jpg

jkwsna.jpg

Here he is meeting a very nice officer with a ticket book in hand! :lol:

ou0i2x.jpg

And this nice young couple just to my right was heckling him with extreme prejudice the entire time....yelling stuff like "We gots some flip flops in da car if you wanna take your shoes off" :P

2cxunpk.jpg

The young lady that was stranded on the roof of her car.

Notice that she is bone dry,so she either performed some crazy walking on water act,or she changed clothes (didn't get any pics of that :( )

ravvqc.jpg

Her Jaguar was completely submersed

qq39xz.jpg

5n6syt.jpg

The tow truck driver made 300 bucks tonight for about 5 mins of his time,and some soggy shoes

qq39xz.jpg

He said he would be back for the other 3 cars.

Thats 750 bucks if you're keeping count!

2yov1bm.jpg

Assessing the damage

11ujeh2.jpg

Cant see it here,but there is a ticket book in this officers hand :P

sbhptt.jpg

Welp,thats it folks.I had a pretty good night!

The weather man says rain all this week,so maybe I can find another pack of idiots :x: ....

Edited by strickj
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They should have titled that movie Thumbs of Doom. Knowing strickj, the bootleg should be available right about....now. :P I think you took a photo of the elusive Jesus lizardperson with that photo of the dry woman.

I bet they even turned their cars off to save the engine!

:P Yep. Wouldn't want to leave it running...would ya! Might waste gas or something.

Probably wouldn't matter anyway, they probably hit it fast enough to get water into the intake.

You have to wonder what part of the "There's a problem, don't drive here" message that the barricades and police cars were delivering that just didn't get through to them? I mean do they think the city just randomly puts up barricades and parks police cars in the street for fun?

Guest mustangdave
You have to wonder what part of the "There's a problem, don't drive here" message that the barricades and police cars were delivering that just didn't get through to them? I mean do they think the city just randomly puts up barricades and parks police cars in the street for fun?

Yep...and just to annoy them specifically.:P

For those who wondered,the movie sucked!

Although I would still recommend seeing it :poop:

I think you took a photo of the elusive Jesus lizardperson with that photo of the dry woman.

Man,that woman was actually really cool about the whole thing.I actually got a pic of her standing next the heckling couple laughing at the dip **** that drove around the police barricade,and got stuck :screwy:

She was actually the first person to get stuck,so shes nowhere near as dumb as the rest of the group.

Her problem was she stopped once she seen how high the watter was.After just a few minutes the watter had risen with enough force to swallow her car forcing her to climb on her roof.

Here she is laughing

(again the people are kinda blurry as my shutter was set so slow)

69gbp4.jpg

Again,the very nice officer is writing a ticket for this car.

It was abandoned before police could arrive,so I'd imagine they'll get slapped for that too

28vuede.jpg

The view from the other end of the road.

Note all the debris.This entire area was under water...but somehow no one got stuck :(

2psopki.jpg

2ednm2e.jpg

Edited by strickj
Guest clsutton21

They do in Nashville on 2nd ave