NORRIS SHOOT?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

70below, kwe45919, Suntzu and myself are the manliest of men. We went to Norris and had the place to ourselves.

Did you know that firing a high-powered rifle stirs up a snow storm from the roof over the benches.:screwy:

I concede y'all's almost inconceivable masculine awesomenosity and I'm putting all the blame on Mikey. :P

- OS

Guest 70below

We definitely left some split pins figuring in the 500s&w and the .45-70.......those pins will never taunt another bowling ball......

Despite the weather, conditions were perfect.......no cranky old b*st*rds to deal with :screwy::P

70below, kwe45919, Suntzu and myself are the manliest of men. We went to Norris and had the place to ourselves.

Did you know that firing a high-powered rifle stirs up a snow storm from the roof over the benches.:screwy:

men men men men manly men men ooou ooou ooou ou ou ou ou,

So how did the Bearcat shoot?

It's really a neat little pistol gun. The first handgun I ever shot was my Mom's original Bearcat (that she still has and won't let me near). Great little gun for backpacking, camping or whatnot. It really is the ultimate plinker.

A certain Sistema 1911 commanded by SUNTZU that you and several others of us know was put through it's paces as well. That is a sweet gun.

Edited by Garufa
A certain Sistema 1911 commanded by SUNTZU that you and several others of us know was put through it's paces as well. That is a sweet gun.

I didn't want to hear that. Now I'll be kicking myself in the butt for not buying it. ;)

I thought about buying the Bearcat, but I already have a colt peacemaker with a 6 1/2" barrel. It's a great little single action too. Just didn't need another.

I also saw that Oh Shoot bought the CZ82. Don't suppose it got shot any...

I also saw that Oh Shoot bought the CZ82. Don't suppose it got shot any...

You've gotten some thread confused.

Garufa picked one of those 'bout 6 weeks back, not me.

IF I were a little flusher, AND had seen that BearCat first, it would probably be in my stable though. Little brother to my Blackhawk .357.

I didn't make it to Norris today...actually didn't think Garufa was going either, total SNAFUBAR.

- OS

The Sistema is freakin SWEET! I no longer worry about ManBearPig when 70Below brings his Gauss pistol that fires freight trains. I'm hiring him to dig basements for me with that thing. There is a definite difference between the two loads of ammo in that .45-70. I've named them WOW and Holy ****!

MOAR......

Look who shows up to join me and Garufa....it's SUNTZU

Mossy500043.jpg

Who's the mysterious man in red.....why it's 70Below here to join in on the fun...

Mossy500045.jpg

Uncle Buck came out to play. He brought a coooool shotgun!!!

Mossy500052.jpg

Da Armor Piercing Pickle Tosser

Mossy500051.jpg

Shooting perfection with a SKS

Mossy500050.jpg

Figured out why my Tec-9 didn't work..........

ready for this.....I forgot to put the firing pin back in. ;) I stripped it this morning before I went to the range to wipe off the dust and lube it up....and low and behold I left the firing pin on the bed. Can you say DUMB*SS!! I sure can....:no1:

Figured out why my Tec-9 didn't work..........

ready for this.....I forgot to put the firing pin back in. ;) I stripped it this morning before I went to the range to wipe off the dust and lube it up....and low and behold I left the firing pin on the bed. Can you say DUMB*SS!! I sure can....:no1:

Zombies man, shoot em. WTF is your problem!? Shoot em! :slap: At least you know its an easy fix, and not a rebuild.

Zombies man, shoot em. WTF is your problem!? Shoot em! ;) At least you know its an easy fix, and not a rebuild.

That's the thing....I just got through putting in a new sear/trigger spring set. I was ready to blast stuff with 32rds of fun....all I got was "click" and nothing.....kinda embarrassing. :no1:

Guest 70below
Oops! I think it was 70Below that got the CZ! Anyway, did it show up out at the range? Sorry about that OhShoot!

Nope, sadly I didn't get the CZ82 either.......apparently it must have sold on another site or to someone the seller knew before he got my pm.

win some, you loose some.......at least I still have my 'lil hand cannon....:koolaid:

The Sistema is freakin SWEET! I no longer worry about ManBearPig when 70Below brings his Gauss pistol that fires freight trains. I'm hiring him to dig basements for me with that thing. There is a definite difference between the two loads of ammo in that .45-70. I've named them WOW and Holy ****!

Where are pics of the 45/70???? NO pics it don't exist.

Guest 70below
Where are pics of the 45/70???? NO pics it don't exist.

It really didn't.....its Garufa's imaginary friend.......but when someone's imaginary friend is a gun.....you don't question it and you certainly don't mock him....... :)