Favorite Christmas-related Film For This Year.

Guest jackdm3

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't choose just one,

1. It's a Wonderful Life

2. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

3. Friday After Next ( it is the best of the Friday movies and really pimptastic!)

the original Friday is a classic. i could probably watch it with no sound and say the whole movie word for word. i will say that Katt Williams was great in Friday After Next though.

Guest clsutton21
I can't choose just one,

1. It's a Wonderful Life

2. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

3. Friday After Next ( it is the best of the Friday movies and really pimptastic!)

You know, I thought you just sat around and watched Bengay and Preparation-H commercials all season. Guess I read your attitude wrong. ;)

Edited by clsutton21

Somehow with the Red avatar that just makes that statement all the more hilarious.

I like Christmas Story and I did enjoy Christmas Carol 3D that just came out, but the MUST watch of the season are:

1. Christmas Vacation (The only true to life Christmas movie I think)

2. Muppet Christmas Carol. Michael Caine is the best Scrooge ever in my opinion.

3. Charlie Brown Christmas

the First time I watched "Friday After Next", I was a little ho-hum about it. but I watched it again, and laughed even harder. Keeps getting better. I have seen it a bunch of times. Own the DVD, It has the BEST lines of any of the three movies.

Never let Christmas go by without firing it up and watching.

Same as every year - "It's A Wonderful Life."

I used to go see that at the Belcourt, it's great on the big screen but a little too long for me to watch on a regular tv.

Mine is Christmas Vacation, we watch it every year while decorating the tree. More importantly it's one of my favorite movie's not and just Christmas movies.

Guest HexHead
There must be one with Ron Jeremy as Santa and a bunch of naughty girls?

;):D:D:D

I'll be damned, there is one. Very Very Bad Santa (2005) w/ Kelly Erickson

:D

Guest Jcochran88

My favorite is more of a show than movie "Rudolph the red nose reindeer". Simply because of all the great memories of when I was a kid. Every year my family would gather round with popcorn and watch that.

Heck it came on tonight and my mom called me to let me know.

the original Friday is a classic. i could probably watch it with no sound and say the whole movie word for word. i will say that Katt Williams was great in Friday After Next though.

friday.gif

the quote is from "It's a Wonderful Life"

as for the link you provided, all I said there was I was ready for it to be January 2. Never commented on how I feel about Christmas. You made an assumption.

What the heck was it SUNTZU said about assumption? LOL

Edited by Mike.357
  • 2 weeks later...