HandGuN Permit Badge Opinion?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The other day I saw a guy with the permit badge on but he was concealing:screwy: So no gun in sight but he wanted to show off the badge I guess:shake:

That's even better. :) Split second deployment delay from them noticing your badge and shooting you anyways. At least, if you use the argument that opencarry makes your situational awareness go out the window and jam jumbo pink erasers in your eyes.

Too tactical. Besides, I don't like to copy Mike.357.

I really like how they did the screen printing over the MOLLE. Plus, there are extra trauma plates sewn into the back pad so you don't have to worry about .338 Lapau.

Dammit. Mike is always the first guy to do the cool stuff in this group... tell me he doesn't have the dolphin one too!

I really like how they did the screen printing over the MOLLE. Plus, there are extra trauma plates sewn into the back pad so you don't have to worry about .338 Lapau.

Dammit. Mike is always the first guy to do the cool stuff in this group... tell me he doesn't have the dolphin one too!

You need to read his blog...he invented the dolphin one. You ought to try this one he made. Mike's hell with a sewing machine.

rofl2.jpg

Guest BEARMAN

And don't forget to order the obligatory matching car "window decals" to let the general public know "i'am a totin...so ya better look out fer me" as they tool along down the highway!!! :tough:

Heave the lead boys!!!

And don't forget to order the obligatory matching car "window decals" to let the general public know "i'am a totin...so ya better look out fer me" as they tool along down the highway!!! :tough:

Heave the lead boys!!!

If they have Yosemite Sam on them, I'll take two. I'd also like to place an order for the matching mudflaps now, before the price goes up due to enormous demand. "Back Off" has a whole new meaning if you put that sweet badge on it. If enough men had those, we'd have to legalize polygamy.

Instead of the brass balls hanging from the tow hitch, I'm going for two swinging badges.

LEEEEEROYYYY JENNNNKINS!

Edited by SUNTZU
I can't spell worth a damn.
Guest Sgt. Joe
Hope you were asking in seriousness--if not, I apologize. In the message box, there is an A with a solid bar over it next to sizes that lets you select your font color.

No Biggy man, the post was made in jest.....the voices in my head make me do it and not just here either :)

There not blue to me.

Correct Sir, it is Navy;) this is bold navy used only when I feel Bold:p

I don't have to give it back to Gore, do I?

Yall do know he didnt really invent the internet right?.....he did however invent them stinkin badges though :shrug:

The other day I saw a guy with the permit badge on but he was concealing:screwy: So no gun in sight but he wanted to show off the badge I guess:shake:

Obviously related to AL, Way too much :eek: not to be.

thats not true, these guys are a bunch of lying jerks. Pretty much all of them have CCW badges and wear them when they OC.

Seriously

Refreshing, finally someone speaks the truth, Myself, I am in the process of contacting the state to see if a forehead tatoo will suffice in case I lose my badge. There isnt nothing but blank space there anyways :biglol:

I wonder what they will say? Probably just go drink more :shhh:

I will now return to polishing my badge...:bs: