So, What Are You Doing Today?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Staying warm, drinking coffee, and watching the birds at the feeder. Was up a couple times this am early making sure nothing was frozen up. +4 deg here in Monroe Co this morning. All is well. Thinking of building a fire in the fireplace.

oldogy

Edit: DW got up about 08:30 and wanted the fire, so.............there is now a blazing fire

Edited by oldogy

Have stew in the oven.

Wishing it was warm enough to take a ride on the bike, but it's too damn cold to be enjoyable. Same for shooting. The nearest range is Fugates in Calhoun, and it was cold/unheated when I was there last week.

We'll probably just go to the bookstore and people watch.

standing at work watching it snow, not alot going on really

edit, with pics not the best from my cell

my office has an ok view :confused:

0109000913.jpg

0109000913a.jpg

pond is froze

0109000913b.jpg

Edited by rbl

I'm enjoying the snow. Doing a little picking up around the house. Going to the movies with my girlfriend later. Probably going to post at least one gun for sale (out of four I've identified as "redundant and I don't really shoot them anymore anyway").

Reffing an upward bound bball game.... Going to gun depot to check the price of a fnh, going to hit gunrunners and pick up a sig mosquito then going to hit the range cold or not. It's never to cold to spend money I don't have hahahahahahah

Guest mustangdave

May venture out to the gun show and motorcycle show at the Fairgrounds...or...find an indoor range and go play...waiting on the "better half" to get back from a dog rescue/transport this morning in Manchester

I participated in some idiot-fun this morning, after getting my wife and I some coffee at the local coffee shop, by doing some doughnuts in the snow in my Dodge dually. :confused: My neighbors think that I'm a complete idiot, but their kids loved it (watched from the front porch of their parents' house). Besides that - I'm not doing anything... looking over Gunbroker as usual, trying to find something interesting, and thinking about a couple of different *truck* guns/throwarounds, etc.

Guest Bronker

Sitting in my big-man lazyboy, staring out the window. Drinking coffee, waiting on two delivery trucks, and watching it snow.

1. FedEx is delivering the replacement recoil guide rod and spring assembly for the malfunctioning Kahr PM9 that I bought Tuesday. It was overnighted to me...four days ago:rolleyes:

2. Ashley Furniture is delivering the new bedroom suit today. Never had a king-size bed before. I'm 6'6" and 350lbs. I think that makes me king-sized. We've been sleeping on the king-size mattress for a week now. Even with all of this new room to roam, my cold-natured wife still sleeps in my back pocket and shoves her ice-block feet around my legs. Told her we should have got bunk beds:D

Trying to figure out why my electric central heat/air unit froze up and now blows cold air.

Thank God for fireplaces!!!

Have you switched your HP to auxilliary heat? When temps are consistently in the single digits not doing so may cause HP failure.

Guest Bronker
My wife believes I'll be painting a bedroom today.

Mine too!!! She's on a "HGTV" kick. Every day I come home from work she has a new project she wants to do.

She wants to do = Bronker being busy...Bronker getting aggravated...Bronker hiring subcontractor.

Mom happy = Bronker happy.

BAN HGTV NOW!

Guest Drewsett
Watching the granddaughter, music rehearsal this afternoon, chili on the slow cook, and whatever my wife decides that I want to do. :eek:

This....always this :death:

I was thinking about riding over to Hero Gear today, but don't know about the road conditions between Chattanooga and there.

Cleveland to Chatt is clear and cold. No snow. Don't know about up past Chatt to Winchester.