cell pal conceal carry holster

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't own one, but it's the new form of the Pager Pal. I saw a guy with the Pager Pal deep conceal a full size HK USP and sit comfortably. There was a guy at the Murfreesboro show selling and demo'ing the new one. Looked pretty interesting.

Mac

Guest mtsumatt

I saw the demonstration at the gun show in the Boro last weekend and I was impressed. I didn't try it, but it was as the video described. I never did hear the price though. If you know, post up. I bet someone local sells these.

Guest jackdm3

Two online stores both said $60. But one gun site had one guy say he bought one at a gun show for $5. Seems a nifty device providing the cell pouch part doesn't disconnect from the leather holder.

They make them in large or small versions, but for the same price.

Seems a nifty device providing the cell pouch part doesn't disconnect from the leather holder.

They make them in large or small versions, but for the same price.

Jack the cellphone holder is attached to the holster with a sturdy metal clip. Same type of clips that are on IWB holsters. I don't see a chance of it becoming detatched.

Guest Major Pain

Saw one at Jackson gun show yesterday and the demo of how to put on and draw. The demo man was carrying a full size 45 and didn't print. He gave me a card with this web site. wwwUniversalHolster.com.--MP

Guest Drewsett

Do you clip your already purchased cellphone case to it? Or do they provide a "one size fits all" type cellphone case? I am more worried about my cell fitting in the holster than my gun.

I tried one once and got rid of it in a hurry. It does take some getting used to and it is quite a bit slower on the draw as compared to an IWB of good quality. Also, if you are a person with a little extra girth, if you know what I mean, this holster doesn't work so good. Just IMHO....

I saw one of these at a recent gun show, and was impressed by the demo - then I tried it. It may not look like a gun in your pocket, but you can sure tell something is in there... I was told that my jeans would "stretch over that".

It was also pretty uncomfortable sitting, although the demonstrator said he was sure that I couldn't tell it was there.

I have an overhang, but not much 'girth' from the waist down - could just be me but I didn't care for it.

I've read a few posts that say with their particular gun it made them look like they had an erection. That could be worse than the gun print in some situations. I checked these out but ended up with a crossbreed and have never looked back.

Alot of it will depend on the pants and the weapon.