more from the Grammar Police....

BigPoppa

Okay, what just happened? I swear the post above mine said "you have a long way to go to catch that Kiffen thread" and now it's gone.

WHO EDITED?

You're killing my lame humor.

Thought better of it. Like you said the K word shall not be uttered!!!! Sorry!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*sigh*

*sigh*

*sigh*

Perfect practice makes perfect

I figure if I just learn 1 new word a day from you,some day I may be perfect.

Howd ya like the comma I put between "you" and "some" A+ right.

Guest Tom@GunDepot

Rule #1 in business you don't piss off or talk down to your customers. If not for the so called slack jawed,inbreed,good ole guys and gals of this board I think it would not exist just my 2 :). Happy customers are spending customers! But hey what do I know just a good ole boy here with a :rock: little gun shop where you can talk anyway you like as long as its PG-13 and a little R sometimes......

Thanks

Tom

Now see 56, you my friend are an over achiever.I was just going for 1 new word a day.Now you are teaching me about space, that's science.

I bet someone is about to correct me on the "achiever" spelling.

Guest jackdm3
taking a nice turn now. I love discussion of the time/space continuum.

One capital "T" and it'll be perfect!

Note: I'm supposed to put a comma after "T" but it just doesn't look right.

Note: I'm supposed to put a comma after that "T" as well, but that wouldn't look right, either.

Note: That last note was correct. :)

Okay, what just happened? I swear the post above mine said "you have a long way to go to catch that Kiffen thread" and now it's gone.

WHO EDITED?

You're killing my lame humor.

I started that thread and was amused it has fetched 611 posts, rofl.

Is that suppose to be a record for a thread ?!? If so, that would be :) 's(in place of using his name) greatest achievement yet :rock:.