Gun Show This Weekend

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It may not happen, I read somewhere would have to look for it, but heard there is a group of people/ a family, that is sueing the mayors office, because when the land was giving to city it was stated that the land would always have to be used for the fair and the mayor was doing away with that so if this suit goes through then maybe it will save the location for the gun shows and flea markets and events there ?

Guest Caveman
Didn't mean to make you feel like an a$$. I was simply stating a fact.

No my friend, I made myself feel like an a$$ for not paying attention before calling you guys out. It's was my fault.

well he would know all to well about being an ass,

(to the OP, sorry for the OT posts)

I would go to the Nashville show but it is just too darn far away.

I doubt that it would be worth the drive from Knoxville. Heck most of the time it's not worth the drive from South Nashville and the fairgrounds is in South Nashville!

Guest benchpresspower

Just got back from the show. Guess this will be my last time going. They keep getting worse and worse, basically paying 7 bucks to go to a junk show.

Guest Drewsett
I doubt that it would be worth the drive from Knoxville. Heck most of the time it's not worth the drive from South Nashville and the fairgrounds is in South Nashville!

I could literally walk to the fairgrounds if I wanted to....and this is pretty much my attitude as well.

Just got back from the show. Guess this will be my last time going. They keep getting worse and worse, basically paying 7 bucks to go to a junk show.

Now I don't feel like I missed anything. I went to Outpost today and put my 1911 in to have new sights installed. That will have to do for now.

It may not happen, I read somewhere would have to look for it, but heard there is a group of people/ a family, that is sueing the mayors office, because when the land was giving to city it was stated that the land would always have to be used for the fair and the mayor was doing away with that so if this suit goes through then maybe it will save the location for the gun shows and flea markets and events there ?

I heard that, too, and I hope they succeed. Fairgrounds is a great location.

How was the gang-banger situation today? That's one thing that will deter many folks, including me, from going! Much concern about the parking lot, and the gang-banger problem. I hope it has gotten better, not worse.

"To anger a Conservative, lie to him. To anger a Liberal, tell him the truth". Theodore Roosevelt