My New Colt

Guest cjr

Cool Bar-B-Q guns!:whistle:

Egg zactly what they are,I can tell ya now I will never fire any of them. I hope in the next 30 years or so I may have a grand kid that will have a passion for guns and will pass them on to his.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats freakin awesome man....congrats.....those should definitely show you some good returns(though I know your keepin em) down the road. Might want to think about using bulletproof or shatterproof glass on that table in case someone wants it more then you ;-D

I did actually think about useing bullet proof glass so they would have to carry the table out.A buddy of mine in Washington works with armored glass and other armored material so I could get it discounted.

I need to have my collection appraised so I can get an umbrella policy on it.

Guess that's tomorrows project if it rains.

Thanks lowbud,I know a lot of people call Talo's fad guns I just can't see myself falling out of this fad. The only gun that has a finish near this nice is the Browning Hi Power.

Guest Brian@GunDepot
Thanks Tom,you got to fondle all of them befor me. I figured Brian probobly shot all them and cleaned them befor I got there.

I 'fingered' the trigger(s) a few times for sure.... :D:drunk::D

How could you not,I have a problem keeping from rackin them back and doing a dry fire.

I ran about 300 rounds through the Gold Cup Trophy yesterday and compared it to the Kimber Pro Colvert II. I have no idea why the Kimber was 380.00 more than the Colt,the GC wins hands down.I may need to off the Kimber.

Thank you Tom, You are the man.1 I could understand (just doin my job) but consecutive #'s on a limited edition Colt is over and above.

Thanks again,

Chris

• 3 months later...