What did you do this weekend?

Guest db99wj

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest proudsuthrner

saturday: woke up at about 0830 expecting to go cut some trees down but that got cancled(bummer), yard work, dug 15 holes to plant some shrubs along the drive-way

sunday(today): woke up about the same time, made me an amazing omlet, some mw2, did some laundry, finished my homework for tomorrow, listening to music as i write this.... the rest is yet to be determined.

Today I went to the gun show in M'boro with two of my best buds. Found what I was looking for and they both sold the guns they had. Came home and watched UT get beat. Then went to and helped my Dad unload a new winch he got for his M35a2. Then had dinner with my Grandparents.

Today, I played with my baby niece all day :rolleyes:

It was a great day except for one little thing...

I was in the kitchen loading the dishwasher, had her in the floor playing with my cell.

Saw her get up running down the hall but didn't stop her as all the doors were closed...or so I thought.

Seconds later I heard a kerplunk.

Yup, she tried flushing my phone :wall:

I would have been pissed if it wasn't for her yelling "ooh noes" repeatedly. :love:

Ohwell, small price for enjoyment, I suppose

Edited by strickj
Guest Mad4rcn

My oldest son got through to me via the internet today to tell me he loves me and is very proud of me and misses us all very much.He's serving currently in Iraq and can't wait to get back home to Tennessee,should be home in time for some great crappy fishing we have here in our area,and camping.He's proud of me? Son i am proud of you,be safe,your brother and I will be waiting when you get here. HOOAH !!!!! Force of choice !!

Wife and kids gone all weekend:woohoo: so we drank beer and played with chainsaws:cheers:. Cant wait for work on monday so I can recooperate.

Guest db99wj

Crappie fishing....come to West Tennessee, Reelfoot Lake is good!

Anyway, finished up my cold Sunday with Church, bowling with my 11yr old daughter's girl scout troop (girls and dad's day), grocery store, relaxed the rest of the evening.

Great weekend.