VIDEO My Mom Shooting Barrett M99

Guest IzzyIsaac

Guest IzzyIsaac

So we took my mom and my buddy(a photographer, not a gun fanatic) up to the range to shoot the Barrett for the first time and i took a video and posted it on youtube so she could show all her friends, family, etc..little did i know that it would get so many views..thought i would share with you all as well.

PS. I can't figure out how to embed it, it is not working for me, so here is the link. If anybody would like to embed it somehow, that'd be much appreciated.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest IzzyIsaac
Your mom rocks! :cool:

There are a lot of ignorant comments left about the video.

yeah kahr, i never knew JUST how many ignorant people there was in this world till that video started getting some views and the comments came! i sometimes wonder if there google doesnt work when they tell me it isn't a .50!? There are so many 'dumb rednecks' comments too..so funny

Guest IzzyIsaac

yeah, she has this huuuuuge black dude(ex NFL she says) up in east TN that trains her..he's a monster and turns everybody that comes to his gym into one as well

Kinda reminds me of my Mom .

We all went to the range one day my mother oddly went with us said she wanted to shoot her little .22 beretta that dad bought her .We must have had 10 different guns out there. She shot a magazine worth sat it down and said "I wanna shoot that one!!!", and pointed at dads raging bull .44 mag. We all laughed and so did dad he loaded it for her handed it to her and she drove tacks with it at 25 yds shut us up real quick .

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Benelli Nova Guy

Sounded like Dunahoo was upset he didn't get the fireball lol. You've told me about this vid, but it's the first time I watched it. Awesome.