AND.....

Daniel

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jamie
Technically they're all Arthropods.

Yeah, I know that... Didn't figure I needed to go all zoological just yet.

But if you want to do the whole Family Genus Species thing, I can do that too. :D

:blah::eek:Do you seriously want to see me go all girlie on you and scream like a banshee?!

Ah hell, why not? Give it your best shot. Maybe I'll even be able to hear you from here. :blah:

Oh, and here's a little inspiration:

2506647957_a7aba01dd3_o.jpg

Picture%20029.jpg

:)

J.

Guest jackdm3

I say to my wife: "Oh, BABY! Won't you please <control>+ me!"

Sorry, but I love the boobies. No hotdogs, please.

Edited by jackdm3
how come I don't know these things

Well, the key stroke combos are actually listed in the menus.

You know, those drop down categories that are listed across the top of programs? :eek:

Some Winders things ya do all the time are just quicker with keyboard.

Like copy control+c, cut control+x, paste control+v.

Etc.

- OS

Well, the key stroke combos are actually listed in the menus.

You know, those drop down categories that are listed across the top of programs? :eek:

Some Winders things ya do all the time are just quicker with keyboard.

Like copy control+c, cut control+x, paste control+v.

Etc.

- OS

Actually, it began as Command c, x, and v on the Macintosh. Another one of those little things that Microsoft knocked off.

Actually, it began as Command c, x, and v on the Macintosh. Another one of those little things that Microsoft knocked off.

Correct.

'Tosh was first GUI I ever used, but was mainly a DOS whiz on PC.

I remember Windows 1.0.

Hell, we were on the Internet at UT before there was a Web.

I remember back with Mosaic 1.0, the days when a new web site was big news. "Hey, there's 10 of them now, this thing might really catch on!"

- OS

Correct.

'Tosh was first GUI I ever used, but was mainly a DOS whiz on PC.

I remember Windows 1.0.

Hell, we were on the Internet at UT before there was a Web.

I remember back with Mosaic 1.0, the days when a new web site was big news. "Hey, there's 10 of them now, this thing might really catch on!"

- OS

I had to use DOS for my engineering stuff, but had a mac on my desk from '84 until Windows 95 came out. Even tho win 95 was functionally equivalent to Mac OS1 on the surface, it still wasn't near as elegant. Te good news... I was an expert with Excel before it would even run under a Msoft OS

Guest mustangdave
Or if you have a Mac it just reads your mind and does what you want it to.

This is NOT entirely true...it reads your mind...figures IT know better and does that