John Stewart pokes fun at open carry

Erik88

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest clsutton21
I give a rats butt what john leibowitz has to say..

Do you stockpile those? Or is it something you only give on special occasions?

Guest FroggyOne2
Do you stockpile those? Or is it something you only give on special occasions?

He is a liberal wiener and i don't care to give him any creedence of anykind.

I like Jon Stewart, The Daily Show and The Colbert Report are two of the few I still watch... Sounds like many of you may like The Colbert Report better, he's coming from a more conservative viewpoint. :clap:

Honestly, what's kind of both funny and scary at the same time is that both of those shows, which are found on the Comedy Central network no less, are in reality probably less biased, more fact based, and show about as much real "news" as any shows found on FOXNews, MSNBC, or even CNN... pretty sad.

I like Jon Stewart, The Daily Show and The Colbert Report are two of the few I still watch... Sounds like many of you may like The Colbert Report better, he's coming from a more conservative viewpoint. :clap:

Honestly, what's kind of both funny and scary at the same time is that both of those shows, which are found on the Comedy Central network no less, are in reality probably less biased, more fact based, and show about as much real "news" as any shows found on FOXNews, MSNBC, or even CNN... pretty sad.

You mean like this one?

Video: The Big Bang Treaty | The Daily Show | Comedy Central

Guest db99wj

I've given up watching all of the mainstream crap. I agree the comedy stuff is probably is less biased, at least they will make fun of anyone that does stupid crap in government, which in turn, gives them pretty good job security!:usa:

It's not on the map in the video. Without watching it again, I'm guessing the map is states that don't have decent carry laws.

Quite the opposite.

Map shows states that allow open carry WITHOUT a permit.

Looks like just the "gold star" open carry states, where is preempted by state law.

- OS

Edited by OhShoot

I was just talking to my wife about this the other night...

This video was hilarious. Guys, don't be so polarized. The only bias you need is one towards logic, don't let your silly holdbacks keep you from enjoying humor.