• S&W M&P Long Slide
    • Kimber Custom II, Blued
    • Dan Wesson Valor

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6.8 AR
I like the glocks to carry. Any of the 1911's to shoot and look at.

Kind regards,

Leroy

That's the way mine get used, too.

i wouldn't get something because someone else likes it. Try them all out.

Nothing wrong with any of your choices.:wall:

To the OP, That is one Hell of an endorsement coming from Kano, trust me when I say that he has and does own some of the best and most expensive 1911's made. For him to recommend the Valor and the fact that he now owns 2 of them, well that speaks in volumes to me

Edited by willis68
I voted for the Springfield SS loaded. I have one that has over 20,000 rds through it, and is a great 1911. I have used and abused it in IDPA, and it has never let me down. All .45s should be 1911s, anything else is just a bullet launcher!:popcorn:

He ain't kidding that is one sweet shooting pistol I need to get one of those now .Thanks for letting me shoot it .Shooting it was like smokin' crack .I'm hooked after the first time . :D

Guest 10mm4me

I think it's funny the M&P has 0 votes. The last time I went in to get a .45 I walked out with a G32. Due partly to the fact that I had hundreds of .357 Sig rds and no gun. This time I will be more disciplined though.

Guest BigShot
To the OP, That is one Hell of an endorsement coming from Kano, trust me when I say that he has and does own some of the best and most expensive 1911's made. For him to recommend the Valor and the fact that he now owns 2 of them, well that speaks in volumes to me

My thoughts exactly. ;)

Guest 10mm4me

I did so mainly because, let's face it, when it comes to needing a gun to work, you can't beat a Glock. But also because I am working out a trade with a dealer friend of mine where I will basically walk away with a new 80 series Colt 1911 for around $500. Not the XSE Commander I originally wanted, but close enough.