• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SUNTZU
Ramsey, is pro 2nd Amendment.. but will be very hard on the state employees.

No way to switch over? :P Or would you lose it all?

Ramsey, is pro 2nd Amendment.. but will be very hard on the state employees.

If you are a state employee and the state cannot pay you, you lose your job. Welcome to corporate America where we face it day to day.

Now to get those performance evaluations started as well.

Sorry to be blunt but we want smaller government, we NEED smaller government. If I were governor, I would call all the state Department heads in, tell them they are fired and then interview deputies to see if they cut the mustard. One of my questions would be what is the minimum amount of staffing you need to get the job done in a 40 hour work week with no overtime. If they can't come up with a lower number than present, fired.

Jobs in the private sector have contracted the last two years everywhere. We have had two rounds of layoffs, no pay raises and tell ya what....I'm darn happy to have a job!

Maybe those two guys telling the one guy shoveling gravel can go consult elsewhere?

Anybody seen Haslam's new ad with some good ole boy leaning on a pickup truck talking about how Haslam is pro-2A? I threw up in my mouth a little. This bum pulled out of MAIG just 30 days before he announced his run for govenor. I'd say that speaks volumes. DO NOT BE FOOLED BY HASLAM. He might just be another Bredesen. All promises and opposite action. VOTE RAMSEY!!!

Anybody seen Haslam's new ad with some good ole boy leaning on a pickup truck talking about how Haslam is pro-2A? I threw up in my mouth a little. This bum pulled out of MAIG just 30 days before he announced his run for govenor. I'd say that speaks volumes. DO NOT BE FOOLED BY HASLAM. He might just be another Bredesen. All promises and opposite action. VOTE RAMSEY!!!

(echo from another thread):

You might look back on the "good ole Bredesen days" after Billy Boy's first few years. He'll really have to step on his goober not to win, too.

I think he'll be proven as an uber RINO.

Then again, the whole GOP is RINO.

- OS

Yes, too bad there's plenty of conservatives who will just go along with him cause he's been on the TV the most, and they don't give a rat's a## about the 2A.

He will win too, if we do not expend some shoe leather and individual effort to see to it that he does not. Just ask him what he thinks of Lamar Alexander, or better, how much time and money he has spent working on Alexander's campaigns over the years.

Remember that Alexander was the only Republican to vote against permitted handgun carry in Federal Parks, and he voted for cloture on Harold Koh.

Ramsey is the only choice, might not be perfect, but he is our best, and only hope.

Guest UTVOL87

I received the following in an email from a friend.

ATTENTION ALL PATRIOTS!!

COME MEET THE REAL CONSTITUTIONAL CANDIDATES.

Meet the candidates that, not only will fight to uphold the Constitution,

But will stand with you against unconstitutional mandates.

Ron Ramsey – for Governor

Kent Greenough – for 4th District Us. Congress

Meet Ron Ramsey, the man who has worked tirelessly to insure your

Second Amendment Rights, no increased taxation and Jobs for Tennesseans!

Meet Kent Greenough, Ex-Marine Expert shooter and trainer

Who believes we must return to the Constitution

And who will be giving a basic course in shooting.

THINK LIKE A PATRIOT – SHOOT LIKE A MARINE!!

Saturday June 12th, 2010

Where: Hoselton Ventures Gun Shop and Range

122 Turkey Creek Church Road, Tullahoma, TN 37388

(931) 455-5553

AWH@hoseltonventures.com

Time: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM

Must be 18 years old to shoot.

Cost: Range fee $8.00

Food: Hamburgers, Hot Dogs and Drinks provided.

Great Door Prizes

Golf Clubs, Free Gym Days, Tools and more.

Grand Raffle - 45/70 Browning

Tickets $5.00

Must be at least 18 years old and pass background check to win.

Contact Al Hoselton for tickets

931-455-5553

To: Hoselton Ventures

Take Highway 50 north from Highway 64 to Lynchburg, from traffic light in Lynchburg,

(Library to left) continue north 3.0 miles to Cobb Hollow Road on right, turn right onto Cobb Hollow Road travel 1.2 miles to Pleasant Hill Road bare right onto Pleasant Hill Road, travel 3.4 miles to Stop Sign at Ridgeville Road on left, (Chestnut Ridge Baptist Church to left), turn left before church onto Ridgeville Road, travel 2.4 miles to Turkey Creek Church Road on right, Turn right onto Turkey Creek Church Road, Hoselton Ventures on right.

Take Highway 41A into Tullahoma continue to Lincoln Street 8 traffic lights, turn right on Lincoln Street travel 5.0 miles.(through 2 traffic lights) to fork, take left fork Ridgeville Road, travel 2.4 to Turkey Creek Church Road on Left, turn left onto Turkey Creek Church Road, Hoselton Ventures on right.

From Manchester:

Take Highway 55 into Tullahoma, cross viaduct to traffic light Highway 41A, (Shell Gas

Station on corner to left), turn right onto Highway 41A (Jackson Street), go to second

traffic light, Lincoln Street, turn left onto Lincoln Street travel 5.0 miles.(through 2 traffic lights) to fork, take left fork Ridgeville Road, travel 2.4 to Turkey Creek Church Road on Left, turn left onto Turkey Creek Church Road, Hoselton Ventures on right.

Take Highway 41 A into Tullahoma, to third traffic light, Lincoln Street, turn left onto

Lincoln Street travel 5.0 miles.(through 2 traffic lights) to fork, take left fork Ridgeville Road, travel 2.4 to Turkey Creek Church Road on Left, turn left onto Turkey Creek Church Road, Hoselton Ventures on right..