Knoxville Gun Show...What to expect?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What gage are they? I'm at 4 right now. I haven't decided if I am going to go bigger yet.

They aren't even at a gauge anymore. :D

I have 9/16" chunks of buffalo bone through them right now.

Upper management loves me at work. I have lost count of how many promotions I have lost because of them. At least the tattoos can be covered with long sleeves and a collar. The hair could be cut off. I drew the lines at the earrings though. I just can't sell out all the way.

They aren't even at a gauge anymore. ;)

Well, that's pretty cool.

I told CaveMan his weren't, 'cause he only has little black plastic sleeves in his, instead of some sort of eye catching bling.

He gave me the "old fart tells ME I'm not kewl"? look. :P

- OS

Guest Caveman
They aren't even at a gauge anymore. ;)

Upper management loves me at work. I have lost count of how many promotions I have lost because of them. At least the tattoos can be covered with long sleeves and a collar. The hair could be cut off. I drew the lines at the earrings though. I just can't sell out all the way.

Gotcha, the Zulu spear chucker gage. :P I am lucky, I don't have to cover my tattoos or worry about my piercings.

Guest SUNTZU
Gotcha, the Zulu spear chucker gage. ;) I am lucky, I don't have to cover my tattoos or worry about my piercings.

Good thing, too, since you wear miniskirts, heels, and a tube top.

I am pretty easy to recognize, tattoos and massive holes in my ears.

I will most likely be in a straw cowboy hat and boots.

thats just not right, tattoos and ear holes, cowboy hat and boots.....shewt, you not one of them brokeback mtn boys are yee?

thats just not right, tattoos and ear holes, cowboy hat and boots.....shewt, you not one of them brokeback mtn boys are yee?

I hope not, I don't think my wife would understand.

It is funny though, I am too punk for the rednecks and to redneck for the punks.

Thankfully I am at the age where I don't care anymore.

I hope not, I don't think my wife would understand.

It is funny though, I am too punk for the rednecks and to redneck for the punks.

Thankfully I am at the age where I don't care anymore.

:2cents: just messin wit ya! As far as being at that age where I just don't care anymore, I'm right there with ya.....although piercings are not my thing, I do like a good and colorful tattoo and have decided to let the hair grow longer than most people are use to seeing it. I have learned its not what's on the outside that counts but rather whats inside and how you present yourself. Never take anything I say here personal, its all in fun - just ask Suntzu

Guest Caveman
Good thing, too, since you wear miniskirts, heels, and a tube top.

Only for you Big Poppa......I know you like it when I call you Big Poppa. :2cents:

Guest Caveman
:2cents: just messin wit ya! As far as being at that age where I just don't care anymore, I'm right there with ya.....although piercings are not my thing, I do like a good and colorful tattoo and have decided to let the hair grow longer than most people are use to seeing it. I have learned its not what's on the outside that counts but rather whats inside and how you present yourself. Never take anything I say here personal, its all in fun - just ask Suntzu

I think you are a @$$hole myself...:D

I didn't take it personal. I took it as a joke, so it is all good. :D

I am pretty easy going. It takes a lot to get me riled.

If I had been upset, I wouldn't have responded. I have been communicating via chat forums for a long time (I am an admin on a car related forum) and one thing I have learned is that text doesn't always convey the proper context for a joke or a tease. As such, I take everything as a joke until it is made clear it is serious.

You will find I am really easy to get along with.

As for what it is inside... well... My wife and my daughter think I am a good person, so that has to count for something. However, all my coworkers hate me and wish I would die in a fire. I guess that means I am competent. :D

Guest 70below

Wow........I just went through this whole thread in the last 5 minutes..... I started off rather disappointed I couldn't make it.....thankfully now, I'm quite relieved.. :2cents:

Seems they got a copy of my work schedule, I think this is the third gun show in a row I've been out of town.

Guest Caveman
Wow........I just went through this whole thread in the last 5 minutes..... I started off rather disappointed I couldn't make it.....thankfully now, I'm quite relieved.. :D

Seems they got a copy of my work schedule, I think this is the third gun show in a row I've been out of town.

Whatever dude, everyone knows you get down with us. :2cents: