Knoxville Gun Show...What to expect?

Guest oldsmobile98

Haha, I might have to come to this Saturday morning. If I do, I will look for you all. I am a skinny red-headed pale guy.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DeadEye
Maybe I need to make a TGO sign and hold it in air in line.

I did that once, long time ago.

- OS

Are you not printing the $1.00 Off Coupons? Didnt your BFF pass that Job on to you after he left!;)

What??? More people are joining us tomarrow morning.....and someone's bringing their daughter?? :eek:

Are you guys a little :drool: ??

Who'd would want to see idiots with piercings, tats, mohawks, roman helmets, midgets, straw hats and fat bastards screamming "CONTACT!" at a gun show anyways. :dirty:

Maybe we should charge people a fee who are comming to watch us be ourselves....:hyper::clap::lol:

Guest Caveman
The cops are gonna love this too....:drool:

It's funny you mention that. I had a run in with one of the LEO's at my first show years ago. I was wearing a shirt that some might consider to be "taboo" and got three feet into the show before an officer stopped me. He told me to step out with him. He claimed to have received complaints about my shirt (even though I had literally only been there two or three minutes) and told me to get another shirt or leave. He was not very nice about it. I took my shirt off, turned it inside out and walked back into the show. It was good times.

Guest Caveman
What??? More people are joining us tomarrow morning.....and someone's bringing their daughter?? :eek:

Are you guys a little :drool: ??

Who'd would want to see idiots with piercings, tats, mohawks, roman helmets, midgets, straw hats and fat bastards screamming "CONTACT!" at a gun show anyways. :dirty:

Maybe we should charge people a fee who are comming to watch us be ourselves....:hyper::clap::lol:

Since my fiancee is coming I could get her to wear one of her outfits, then we could really make some money. :D

Many years ago, when I had my last run in with a police officer, he gave me a very hard time about my tattoos. He told me that I would have a hard time in the world, looking the way I did.

Being a Navy Brat and having lived all over the world, I informed him, that he was actually the first person to give me a hard time about them. I don't think he liked that.

Realistically, 90% of the time, I blend mostly in with the rest of society. Camouflage you know. :drool:

Anyways, since I am completely new at this, and I don't know any of you, what is the best way to figure out who is who? Is there a set time or booth or such where we can gravitate toward? Otherwise just wandering up to random folks and going 'Contact?' is good enough for me.

Guest Caveman
Many years ago, when I had my last run in with a police officer, he gave me a very hard time about my tattoos. He told me that I would have a hard time in the world, looking the way I did.

Being a Navy Brat and having lived all over the world, I informed him, that he was actually the first person to give me a hard time about them. I don't think he liked that.

Realistically, 90% of the time, I blend mostly in with the rest of society. Camouflage you know. :drool:

Anyways, since I am completely new at this, and I don't know any of you, what is the best way to figure out who is who? Is there a set time or booth or such where we can gravitate toward? Otherwise just wandering up to random folks and going 'Contact?' is good enough for me.

Man has been expressing himself through body art/modification since the beginning of mankind, I don't see what the big deal is. Maybe people should spend more time worrying about themselves and not me (or you)

Guest SUNTZU
Since my fiancee is coming I could get her to wear one of her outfits, then we could really make some money. :drool:

Excellent...

mr_burns.gif

Guest SUNTZU
SUNTZU, if you wear that Roman hat I'll give you $1 off the admission price.

I have my own coupon, and that bitch is heavy. It would be different if I had the lorica. I figure the officers at the door would wonder what gang I was with. It confuses them when they ask me a question and I respond with "Who runs Barter Town?" :)

Guest Caveman
I have my own coupon, and that bitch is heavy. It would be different if I had the lorica. I figure the officers at the door would wonder what gang I was with. It confuses them when they ask me a question and I respond with "Who runs Barter Town?" :P

:) Oh my god that's awesome. :P

Guest oldsmobile98

Unfortunately, I will not be making it. Dad is getting a John Deere delivered to replace the Kubota and wants me to be there. If it helps strengthen my excuse...it has a front end loader. I will have to meet you guys some other time.

Could somebody take a video and post it to Youtube?

Unfortunately, I will not be making it. Dad is getting a John Deere delivered to replace the Kubota and wants me to be there. If it helps strengthen my excuse...it has a front end loader. I will have to meet you guys some other time.

Could somebody take a video and post it to Youtube?

I am sure the squad cars will be filming.