Knoxville Gun Show...What to expect?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SUNTZU
Only for you Big Poppa......I know you like it when I call you Big Poppa. :dirty:

Throw your hands in the ayer...

We wont bite......hard...

buffalo_bill.gif

:rofl::rofl:

But I'm shy :D:drama:

Backstreets back! 70, he's the shy one. greddysmiley.gif

They have me a little concerned too now.

you have nothing to worry about. five minutes with this bunch and you will be a convert......oh, and at some point in time you must purchase a tee shirt that clearly labels you a wackjob....

Concern is different than fear.

It is mildly similar to interest, but with a little bit of observation mixed in.

Fear would denote a complete lack of desire to interact.

What you're saying is............

......by observing the responses on the internet in this forum, you've concluded you have " enough interest" in us, which motivates your desire to come to the show, just to see how "them foolz act"?? Right?? :squint:

What you're saying is............

......by observing the responses on the internet in this forum, you've concluded you have " enough interest" in us, which motivates your desire to come to the show, just to see how "them foolz act"?? Right?? :squint:

Pretty much.

I will however be leaving my wife and daughter at home.

Regardless of how much my daughter loves gunstores.

Guest DeadEye

There also is the Chatt Shriner's Show this weekend, a lot of the Chatt folks usualy go to it, just sad this show is always when there is a Knox Show!

Next week there is the East Ridge Show!

Boy, its a good thing I'm going incognito....

little do you know that if we feel the need to find you, we simply yell your TGO screen name and we all watch and see who reacts......:cool:

Edited by ftncityfatboy

I know I'm going to be taking a very huge risk, but my daughter and her best friend have now decided to go to the show with me. My daughter has heard me talk so much about you retards that she must meet some of you. SO, I know you will be on your best behavior........and just remember her daddy will be VERY close by so don't go getting any idea's. Do I make myself clear? :cool:

Guest TargetShooter84
little do you know that if we feel the need to find you, we simply yell your TGO screen name and we all watch and see who reacts......:cool:

Haha, bring it on! I guarantee you guys will get everybody's reaction when you guys shout it out, they'll be lookin' at ya like "WTF the matter w/ you people? :D

I know I'm going to be taking a very huge risk, but my daughter and her best friend have now decided to go to the show with me. My daughter has heard me talk so much about you retards that she must meet some of you. SO, I know you will be on your best behavior........and just remember her daddy will be VERY close by so don't go getting any idea's. Do I make myself clear? :D

Umm...just a question for those guys attending with you, how old is your daughter and her best friend? Over 18, right? :D hahahaha!

Guest TargetShooter84
+1000 Well we've got piercings, tats, mohawks, roman helmets, midgets, straw hats and fat bastard at the show. This is gonna be good :D

The cops are gonna love this too....:cool:

I know I'm going to be taking a very huge risk, but my daughter and her best friend have now decided to go to the show with me. My daughter has heard me talk so much about you retards that she must meet some of you. SO, I know you will be on your best behavior........

I'm not a morning person.

I'm always nice till about noon, anyway, until I become fully awake.

- OS

Guest yellowsulphur29

I am goign to go just to wacth these festivities. The heck with the gun show, this crew sounds like the village people in the year 2010.