My First Glock

Guest Bronker

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bronker
Well I didn't hear you but I finaly got that old marlin .22 fixed and really need to shoot it.

Gong is still up. Targets are hanging.

Knock yourself out.

Guest Fwdftw

Nah man no stencil needed but if you want i can measure how long mine is? WOW that sounded gay.. But seriously Anything for a fellow Glocker!

Guest Bronker
Nah man no stencil needed but if you want i can measure how long mine is? WOW that sounded gay.. But seriously Anything for a fellow Glocker!

:poop:

Guest Bronker
lmao go get you a innertube man walmart is open 24/7

I've already made a couple of them. They work great, and give just enough grip without being too tacky.

Actually I too have been told to 'get a grip' without being too tacky...:poop:

Anyway. I prefer it over the Hogue Handall on my CZ Phantom

Guest Bronker
this thread is far to long to read the entire thing, but if you guys are talking about grip options for glocks, I highly recommend the Talon grips. I have one on my XD 40 SC. They make them for almost all Glock models.

Talon Grips for Glock Guns

Fair enough...but I really like the bicycle inner tube. Have already made a couple.

$4 innertube will make about 20 0f the grips.

SFSG

Fair enough...but I really like the bicycle inner tube. Have already made a couple.

SFSG

Hell man, the health care field is limiting your income!

BronkerGrip.com cries out.

- OS

SFSG

I'm curious what the innertube is like, I'll have to check that out. I'm always up for improvement. I like the slip on Pachmayr ones also.

Guest Bronker
Hell man, the health care field is limiting your income!

BronkerGrip.com cries out.

- OS

:poop: When ObamaCare takes root, I'm going to work through May for the IRS, through September for ObamaCare, and spend the remainder of the year perfecting my napping position.

Chief, when the BronkerGrip makes its debut, I'll make sure you get a low serial number. You've supported me from the beginning.;)

Guest Bronker
I'm curious what the innertube is like, I'll have to check that out. I'm always up for improvement. I like the slip on Pachmayr ones also.

I've used the Hogue and Uncle Mike's grips, and now a homemade inner tube jobber. The innertube adds essentially no girth, and is quite tacky. I like it most, actually.

Maybe I'll throw one in your "care package" tomorrow?:poop:

One like this?

pic-shootin%27_rubber_grip01.jpg

I've used the Hogue and Uncle Mike's grips, and now a homemade inner tube jobber. The innertube adds essentially no girth, and is quite tacky. I like it most, actually.

Maybe I'll throw one in your "care package" tomorrow?;)

One like this?

pic-shootin%27_rubber_grip01.jpg

That's pretty tacticool, I like how you outlined XD-9 also!

So, what do you like more, the G19 or the XD service? :poop:

Guest Bronker
That's pretty tacticool, I like how you outlined XD-9 also!

So, what do you like more, the G19 or the XD service? ;)

Actually that pic is not mine. Just inserted for example.

The G19 is new to me, so I can't yet say that I like it more than my XD's.

If the excrement in fact engaged the air circulation apparatus, right this second, I'd go with my XD's. Either my XD40sc or my XD45 Service.

My rationale for owning a Glock...in 9mm...was merely that if things did get crazy one day, there's a better likelihood that there will be a ton of 9mm NATO, and a ton of Glocks over the availability of other calibers and other guns.

Some will dispute that rationale (enter the Chief:p) but considering the availability of Glocks and their accessories, it made sense to me.

The G19 is growing on me though. It's just cool having a Gock! :poop:

I agree, I was never a Glock guy until I shot the G19. We had a G27 and sold it.

I will own a G19 one day soon, probably before the end of the summer. They are fun to shoot and small enough to carry.

And like you said, I think they are the ultimate go-to-war gun, only possible trumped by the G17?

Some will dispute that rationale (enter the Chief:p) ...

No no, not at all.

SHTF thinking determines much of my gun ownership.

Most of my guns are 9mm, just to consolidate caliber.

Also, won't have only one gun in a caliber. Actually bought a used .30-30 handi-rifle not long ago, since my Marlin 336 was a stand alone. 2 shotties, several revolvers w/ matching .357/.38 Marlin. I will have to pick up something else in 5.56/.223 at some point, to match my sole stand-alone now.

Also won't have guns I don't have at least couple thousand rounds stashed.

If I had LOTS of money, I'd would have some stand alone guns in different calibers just in case of found ammo with nothing to shoot it. :tinfoil:

Etc, like that...

- OS

Guest Bronker
No no, not at all.

SHTF thinking determines much of my gun ownership.

Most of my guns are 9mm, just to consolidate caliber.

Also, won't have only one gun in a caliber. Actually bought a used .30-30 handi-rifle not long ago, since my Marlin 336 was a stand alone. 2 shotties, several revolvers w/ matching .357/.38 Marlin. I will have to pick up something else in 5.56/.223 at some point, to match my sole stand-alone now.

Also won't have guns I don't have at least couple thousand rounds stashed.

If I had LOTS of money, I'd would have some stand alone guns in different calibers just in case of found ammo with nothing to shoot it. :tinfoil:

Etc, like that...

- OS

+1 every detail of that.

• 4 months later...
I wonder if it might be time to stage an intervention...

;)

When I got home with the G22, my wife said "You've become quite the little Glock-boy, huh?" Then she just rolled her eyes and walked away.

She's so cool.