I mentioned this over coffee this morning in Bristol Mall.

Also spotted a new mall walker wearing a pistol on his hip. Since Virginia is an open carry without permit state, I don't know if he was making a point or just doesn't have a CCP. As far as I know, no one gave him more than a quick look.

Admit it, you were all thinking of about 50 ways you could take him out with out anyone knowing it.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Admit it, you were all thinking of about 50 ways you could take him out with out anyone knowing it.

Hell, we had enough firepower at that table to take over Cuba. :)

Canynracer, I live at Blountville, about five miles from the Virginia line. The mall just happens to be in Virginia by less than a hundred yards.

I still can't believe a reputable school would recommend them - let alone sell them.

Let me rephrase that. I don't believe any reputable school would recommend them. Those guys have to be real slime-balls or idiots. Take your choice.

Guest shadow12
Very well put. However I really wished you would get rid of Hobama.:)

HoBama is kind of creepin me out to.

Where did you get the pic of my truck?

Guest darkstar

I posted this in the whats the weirdest thing you have seen at the range thread but it fits in here.

Last week I was at the range (ASP in Joelton) and this couple came in, both with cop-looking t-shirts with some 3 letter acronym and both open carrying pistols in holsters with their genuine shiny "Concealed Weapon Permit" badgs hanging on little leather thingies from their holsters. You could have heard a pin drop when they walked in. I almost bit through my lip so I wouldn't just bust out laughing. They looked like those old couples you see in airports wearing matching sweat suits.....

I think the most mall ninja thing I've ever seen were these 2 idiots at the Cherokee range in Unicoi. They claimed to be security guards for NFS (Nuclear Fuel Services) there practicing to qualify. There are 3 lanes 50ft 50yd and 100yd set at 45deg angles so you can change targets while the other lanes are firing. But the 50ft and the 50yd were occupied so these bozos drove their own target holders into the ground about mid way down the range and shooting from a position about 30ft forward of the firing line. Its fine to go down and change targets as other shooters will most ofter stop shooting as a courtesy but these fools laid there the whole time. A buddy of mine finally got tired of this and ws shooting blackpowder so he double loaded with a wad only and cut loose a kaboom that got their attention and persuaded them to go the hell home.

Guest kwikrnu

As long as they are carrying legally I don't care what they wear or how they carry. The badge does not say anything about police on it. You would not be convicted of anything for merely wearing that badge.

I like the old caprice cop cars. They are a safe framed car and the newer ones made around 260 hp with the LT1. There are a ton of parts available for them and fairly inexpensive to fix. Lots can be found in the junk yard for parts as well.

Edited by kwikrnu
Guest eyebedam

well I thought I read somewhere on here the badges were 50.00 but there was a guy selling them this weekend for 18.00. I did not get 1 just want to make that clear. He had different styles so you could accessorize with your dog the bounty hunter attire.

Guest tcampbell

I want one to wear when I am in the crapper...that way when some fruitcake tries to look under the stall...he'll see it and think again..hahahahahahhaha..just kidding..you won't catch me wearing one of those.

That badge is Gay,I would not wear it if they paid me. Now the Old auction COP cars are great,where else can you get a good V8 that is tough and dead ass reliable,in a big car for cheap.I have a 2001 Crown vic I bought with 88,000 miles,nice paint and only 2 holes left from the ant.gave $1746 for it.:koolaid:They make great commuter vehicles