Boomhower's New Addition

Pokey

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe they have a Junior Lifetime Member that is a little bit cheaper. Just put him on the Easy Pay Life Membership ($25 a quarter) and forget about it.

He looks like me;)

Congratulations. I remember my daughter and sons birth like they were yesterday. I guess you do too.

Have fun and enjoy the booger and the order of priorities goes like this -

When he is sleeping EVERYONE SLEEPS!!!!!

other than that love is actually first everything else just comes with trial and error.

Guest Boomhower
Congrats!......Now what guns are for sale?

Absoutly none. We've planned this for about 2 yrs. now, so as long as baby stays healthy, we're good to go.

Dibbs on the EMP!

:bowrofl:

Nice try.

Does this mean you're coming to the January meet? ;) j/k

I've already aggrivated my wife about it, in a kidding manner of course. But actually, I may try to make it out for a little while only if we are bombarded with family next weekend. Which I expect to be.

well folks, now if you care to gift Boom and Mrs. Boom with diapers, I'm sure they'll appreciate it!

I'm going to spend one of my 4 days off visiting and dropping off a couple of bags of diapers.:D

My wife said Cooper is adorable. when I told her I wanted to go and visit she was quick to agree to it..she loves tiny babies too.

Boom, I'm going to be home on the 28th-31st. let me know when we'll get a chance to visit.

my telephone number changed, since Julie got herself a new phone and gave me the hal9000 phone.

the number is 606-521-6069. call me when you get a chance!