Finally got some new ink!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest clownsdd

Looks good, NOW......my Eagle with a drop of blood coming out of his beak with U.S.A. on a banner below (1969) now looks like a pigeon throwing up. :slapfight:

LOL so in 30 years or so I'll have a sad skull. Hopefully I'll take after my Grandfather (seems to be the case so far) and not wrinkle or sag much in my old age. He had several tats on his arms that, other than being faded, still looked damn good all the way to his death at 85.

Got this today. Took some doing to finally convince myself that I wanted an "always visible" tattoo, but I've liked this design for alot of years and am really happy with the work.

photo.jpg

I like it.

Now you need a grim reaper on the other forearm, holding a smoking .45. ( Like he just shot the card. )

J.

• Moderators
That does look nice. I've been debating getting one in memory of my mom. Where did you get it done?

Don't know where Punisher went, but I HIGHLY recommend No Regrets. It is at the corner of Madison & Tucker. Great guys who do great work.

Guest Verbal Kint
Sorry man, but to me that just screams "Don't hire me!!!!"

Luckily they recently invented something called long-sleeve shirts! I hear they're even coming out with some magical device called a wheel also! :D

Sorry, couldn't resist. :cheers:

Guest Glock23ForMe
Luckily they recently invented something called long-sleeve shirts! I hear they're even coming out with some magical device called a wheel also! :D

Sorry, couldn't resist. :cheers:

OH MY GOD?!?!! A WHEEL?!

WHAT'S THAT?????????

Looks good. Tat's are not for me, just don't see the point. My dad had one, it was a banner with my mom's name "Kay" in it. He got it when he was in the Navy. The last couple of years of his life I had given him a hard time about it because the "Kay" started to look like "Ray". Damn, miss my dad.

Guest Halfpint

Not bad . . . but as strel pointed out, you're decidedly WHITE, dude. Get out and get some SUN. :D

I'm getting some more ink when I get a few things ironed out in the finances department, and get rid of a vehicle or two. Very strongly considering an ace of spades of some sort, as well as my rank insignia and a moto tat or two.

That does look nice. I've been debating getting one in memory of my mom. Where did you get it done?

Studio 42 on Whitten. Guy named KP does my stuff.

I like it.

Now you need a grim reaper on the other forearm, holding a smoking .45. ( Like he just shot the card. )

J.

Jamie I've actually been wanting a reaper for awhile so that may actually be a design idea for sure!

Sorry man, but to me that just screams "Don't hire me!!!!"

I didn't quote all your messages, but believe me it took alot of thinking about getting it on my forearm, but in the end I was willing to cover it if necessary. I work in a hospital and management doesn't care as long as it's not offensive and even when I start reserves for the sheriff's department or go full-time all I have to do is cover it in some way. If I was in a different line of work I may have not gotten it there, but I didn't take any offense to your post :D

Don't know where Punisher went, but I HIGHLY recommend No Regrets. It is at the corner of Madison & Tucker. Great guys who do great work.

No Regrets does do awesome work, but everytime I've been in there they are always booked way ahead and IMO a little high priced, but there is no doubt about their talent.

Trilogy has done me right in the past, but that was dang near a decade ago.

My first one was at Trilogy, but they are ridiculously overpriced for the work they do.

And thanks to everyone for the compliments! I know tats aren't for everyone, but I enjoy the form of expression and getting the work done.

Jamie I've actually been wanting a reaper for awhile so that may actually be a design idea for sure!

Glad I could help. :death:

I work in a hospital and management doesn't care as long as it's not offensive and even when I start reserves for the sheriff's department or go full-time all I have to do is cover it in some way.

Well, quite a few of the cops I know have tattoos... some of 'em quite visible, with no real way to cover 'em up except a long-sleeved shirt. It's never earned 'em any grief having them exposed, that I'm aware of.

On the other hand... I can see where a nurse or hospital tech coming into the room with the Grim Reaper and a obviously-shot-at skull tattooed on their arms might make some folks a little... twitchy? :D

J.