TGO's biggest post whore, or Post Whore of the Year

Mike.357

Who is the biggest post whore on TGO  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the biggest post whore on TGO

so who is the worst, or biggest or best post whore here on TGO?

You all must have your own personal fav's.

If you answer other please make a post and specify who you think it is.

Edited by Mike.357
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jackdm3

Though Mike has shown incredible post-whore strength, a recent addition to the fold is shooting for #1 with a bullet. kb4ns. Don't know where he is in the total ranking, but he's a formidable mover!

Whoever has the most posts per day.

I totally agree. I was in process of running the numbers on the list plus a few others while you were posting your comment.

db99wj = 6,946 5.3/day

jackdm3 = 5,115 13.02/day

OhShoot = 7,028 8.83/day

Rightwinger = 3,532 3.08/day

Mike357 = 7,689 6.54/day

kb4ns = 2,417 13.99/day

Not sure if there is a easy way to just filter by the posts/day.

Guest SUNTZU
Marswolf is at number 8 in post count....and it's been 2 years since his last post :(

I try to remember him with a fond heart and a grin. I expect that's how he'd want it.

I vote for strickj as post whore. He's always slinking around bridges and overpasses with his camera....oh wait, nevermind, wrong application. :P

Guest Sgt. Joe
that would make me the biggest thread starting whore, LOL

This thread has real possibilities for humor.

I voted for Jack, voting for myself would be crass

Not including yourself was very clever:)

I still voted "other" because I thought I had recently read that KB was way up there. I am not going to go check everyone to find out though.

A Thread Starter poll would be a waste of bandwith, we all know you win that one:p

Guest Glock23ForMe

The first name that came to my mind when I read "post whore" was....

Kb4ns

However, let me add....

db99wj = 6,946 5.3/day

OhShoot = 7,028 8.83/day

Mike357 = 7,689 6.54/day

kb4ns = 2,417 13.99/day

According to this...

I'm coming in at number three, with 9.31 per day.

Guest db99wj
I totally agree. I was in process of running the numbers on the list plus a few others while you were posting your comment.

db99wj = 6,946 5.3/day

OhShoot = 7,028 8.83/day

Mike357 = 7,689 6.54/day

kb4ns = 2,417 13.99/day

Not sure if there is a easy way to just filter by the posts/day.

Not including yourself was very clever:)

I still voted "other" because I thought I had recently read that KB was way up there. I am not going to go check everyone to find out though.

A Thread Starter poll would be a waste of bandwith, we all know you win that one:p

You didn't even put in KB! Sgt. Joe, I mentioned this in another thread a week or so ago. I'm no where close to Post whore status...I have been here since the first week or two of this sites existence!

I did figure when I saw the title, that I would be included! Baa!

Edited by db99wj
Don't want to post again for the possiblity that I be mistaken for a post whore!
Guest Sgt. Joe

Just wait until KB pops back in and finds out he is winning a contest that he did not even enter, and not only that he is winning as a "write in".:(

Of course he may well be really happy since the title does include the word whore.:P

Guest SUNTZU

I'm also going to throw TGO David into the hat since he usually gets to close threads after leaving a smartass comment. I'll be waiting for his post when he closes this one. :(

Guest Glock23ForMe
I was thinking Glock23forME :( or GGP2JZ??? whatever the heck his name is!!!!

I'm nowhere NEAR Kb4. We've (Me and Kb4) have both been on here since March 2010, and he has about 800 more posts than I do.