It just me or does stupid also happen to you?

Guest Moose

A couple of stupid things I'll admit too,

1st practice with new supertuck holster and I throw a unloaded pistol across the room?

couldn't be me,gotta be a design flaw right?

(I learned real quick not to tuck the shirt past the muzzle,glad I was alone at the time)

anyone ever try answer fully loaded magazine when your cellphone rings?

(yep, I use a old cellphone case to carry a extra magazine)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Changing your cell phone ring tone to match the ring the store makes whenever an order is placed online so you can call your phone from the store phone and watch everybody run over to the makeline and get confused. Oh wait, that's something I wish I'd done while I had the chance.

Guest db99wj

Yea, that never happens to me....:)

I stay with gun related, as a teen, dropped my dad's Colt Frontier Scout 22 single action pistol into the mud....gumbo mud. Took it apart, couldn't get the trigger assembly back together. Never did tell him, he never asked about it. After he died, my FIL helped me put it back together, runs like a top.

Guest Glock23ForMe
How about weedeating some overgrowth in shorts and flipflops and not seeing the poison ivy till it was too late and all over you

I did that before... Everything had poison ivy, and I mean EVERYTHING.

Guest db99wj
I had a manager at Domino's who took 3 days to figure how to use the can opener.

Was it one of those big ones that attach to the end of a counter and you put the thing on top of the huge can, slam it down or hit it and then go from there? Looks kind of like a vice?

I'm gonna cheat and tell one on my wife and her friend first. We were at Fort Leonard Wood visiting a friend of mine for a few days. My buddy and I were out doing some stuff at his work site on post with the Sergeants and his wife and my wife were running around in my car. Well they pulled into the PX, shopped, got out, and got stuck in my car. They could NOT get it into reverse. So finally after me not answering my phone (I was on a safety boat listening to a DS scream at some AIT guys) they asked a Sgt. coming out of the PX if he could help them. He jumps in my car, pulls up the little piece under the shifter knob that allows my car to go into reverse, backs it out, and showed them how to do it. It took forever to pry the story out of them, but it was worth the effort. :D

Now one on me... *sigh* When I worked at a gun range I was working 2 jobs and not sleeping much so that's my excuse. Well one day I'm in the back breaking down one of our full-auto rentals for cleaning. It's a 9mm conversion M-16. Well...I pull the back pin out and am just struggling to get the thing apart. I'm literally at wit's end with it. Then my buddy walks by and asks what the problem is. I tell him, he looks at it, and pops the forward pin out. The shame I tell you lol the friggin' shame.

Now one on me... *sigh* When I worked at a gun range I was working 2 jobs and not sleeping much so that's my excuse. Well one day I'm in the back breaking down one of our full-auto rentals for cleaning. It's a 9mm conversion M-16. Well...I pull the back pin out and am just struggling to get the thing apart. I'm literally at wit's end with it. Then my buddy walks by and asks what the problem is. I tell him, he looks at it, and pops the forward pin out. The shame I tell you lol the friggin' shame.

I've tried to disassemble my AR several times with the bolt carrier locked to the rear. Doesn't work so well. :D

Was it one of those big ones that attach to the end of a counter and you put the thing on top of the huge can, slam it down or hit it and then go from there? Looks kind of like a vice?

Nope. Normal handheld can opener that you clamp onto the top of the can and turn the wheel on the outside. It wasn't any particularly complicated safety model either.